Windows 10: using my phone hotspot on my laptop

Discus and support using my phone hotspot on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I connect my phone hotspot to my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sherina MahasinAqeel, May 28, 2022.

1. using my phone hotspot on my laptop

How can I connect my phone hotspot to my laptop

:)

Sherina MahasinAqeel, May 28, 2022

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, May 28, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Windows not discovering mobile hotspot

I think you have already answered both of the other points I would have checked so I have nothing else useful to suggest -
    - Your computer can detect other 2.4GHz networks/hotspots
    - Other computers can detect your phone's 2.4GHz hotspot

I have deliberately altered some Windows settings to hide unwanted local networks [not just stop any connection to them but hide them from appearing in the list of available networks]. But you have not been taking similar measures or you would have said so.

As a final check, see if your phone's mobile hotspot appears in the list of detected networks using
    NirSoft WiFiInfoView

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. using my phone hotspot on my laptop

best way to use laptop internet as hotspot?

Hello,

My wifi router isnt working rightnow but internet is working by lan cable in laptop directly.

How can i use my laptop as wifi hotspot and use wifi in my mobile phone?

thx.

freebird_9924, May 28, 2022
Thema:

using my phone hotspot on my laptop

1. using my phone hotspot on my laptop - Similar Threads - using phone hotspot

2. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  3. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  4. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. using my phone hotspot on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using my phone hotspot on my laptop: How can I connect my phone hotspot to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-my-phone-hotspot-on-my-laptop/b2943f18-1c32-41cc-ae05-cafa16761a3f
  6. How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?

How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?: I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e. I turned on Bluetooth tethering so that I can share my wifi. What I want to do is share my wifi with my laptop, but when I go on hotspot settings on my laptop I only see options for sharing my laptops wifi instead of using another devices (like...
  7. Using a phone hotspot to access internet with laptop

Using a phone hotspot to access internet with laptop: Due to the remote area we live in we have to use our phones hotspot to connect to the internet with our computers. I have a Samsung - Galaxy S9 phone and a HP Windows 10 laptop. For the last several months I have been accessing the internet on my computer via the hotspot...
  8. Connecting Phone Hotspot to my desktop using Windows 10

Connecting Phone Hotspot to my desktop using Windows 10: Am having difficulty to use my phone Hotspot to connect to my new desktop I bought, and it came with windows 10 117965
  9. my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot

in Windows 10 Customization
    my phone cant connect to laptop's mibole hotspot: so I was trying to figure out how to open my mobile hotspot on my laptop. after many tries it started working BUT my phone isn't able to connect to it. it says obtaining ip address but it stucks there. after a couple of seconds it says couldn't obtain ip address. what am I...
  10. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...