Windows 10: Using of reference for commercial or scientific project

Discus and support Using of reference for commercial or scientific project in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Can you help me to figure out, if I am able to use for free System.Speech.Synthesis tts default Zira voice, (without other Microsoft Speech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lado99, Nov 30, 2018.

1. lado99 Win User

Using of reference for commercial or scientific project

Hello,

Can you help me to figure out, if I am able to use for free System.Speech.Synthesis tts default Zira voice, (without other Microsoft Speech Platform Runtime Languages or different specific voices), and also use System.Speech.Recognition reference of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS in my C# WPF or WinForms commercial or scientific project desktop applications, or I have to buy some license.

I'm not sure, but if a license is necessary to use references in my personal project, and if Microsoft License Terms is what should answer my question, exactly, what specific license do I have to get, anyway, I can't figure out, how to use Microsoft License Terms in my particular case, because I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 Microsoft.Net Framework on Windows 10 Pro OS.

I hope, using of references must be free for Windows OS user/developer, and If I understand it correctly Microsoft Copyrighted Content concerns cases when an using of Microsoft product goes beyond software development in a native environment, like in this topic. My using is a Windows desktop software development in native environment.

It seems the System.Speech.Synthesis and System.Speech.Recognition not belong to the Visual Studio: Distributable Code for Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Includes Utilities, Extensibility, and BuildServer Files)

Are this tools someway different, for example, from "using System" or any other basic references in Microsoft OS, in terms of using for Windows OS personal software development. If yes, then what I have to do, to use System.Speech.Synthesis and System.Speech.Recognition legally for personal commercial or scientific (non-commercial) Windows desktop application project.

Any advice or guide to find this information would be helpful

:)

lado99, Nov 30, 2018
  2. AshSr1306 Win User

Use of Microsoft Voices in commercial Youtube project for commentary

Can I use any of the MS voices like David for my personal commercial project on YOutube where the voice will be used to provide commentary?

AshSr1306, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 IoT, can't add references to projects

I am using Visual Studio 2015, version 14.0.25123.00 Update 2, and Windows 10.

I'm going through the project on this page:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/win10/WRA.htm#new-project

Develop with Windows Remote Arduino

I add the three projects to the solution:

Microsoft.Maker.Firmata.vcxproj

Microsoft.Maker.RemoteWiring.vcxproj

Microsoft.Maker.Serial.vcxproj

But when I try to add a reference to the projects, they don't show up in the Reference Manager under Projects/Solution

I can Browse to them, and add them to the Browse/Recent list, but then they don't get added as a reference, I get an error message saying they can't be added.

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks

TonyScarpelli, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Using of reference for commercial or scientific project

Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Using of reference for commercial or scientific project

1. Using of reference for commercial or scientific project - Similar Threads - Using reference commercial

2. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinDbg for Commercial Use?: Hello there, I wanted to know if WinDbg can be used for commercial use for free? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-for-commercial-use/5be337a3-09ea-4534-818c-c627b0d6a073
  3. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinDbg for Commercial Use?: Hello there, I wanted to know if WinDbg can be used for commercial use for free? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windbg-for-commercial-use/5be337a3-09ea-4534-818c-c627b0d6a073
  4. WinDbg for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?: Hello there,I was wondering if the FREE version of Microsoft Clipchamp can be used for commercial purposes, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-clipchamp-for-commercial-use/d602ec13-6117-425f-aefd-ad514feb2437
  6. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  7. Fonts and commercial use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts and commercial use.: On my windows 11 can i use the windows default fonts for commercial use. . i want to use them specifically on 3d animated films, cartoons and movies. . am i allowed to do that?...
  8. Permission for commercial use of this fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permission for commercial use of this fonts: Hello. I'm starting a small magazine. I'm planning on using some of the Microsoft fonts in the magazine. I was hoping to use Arial Rounded on the first page and on the magazine name itself. This is the fonts I intend to use:Arial Rounded MT BoldArial Rounded MT Std Extra...
  9. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education...
  10. Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop and it has Windows 10 pro education, and office 365 for enterprise In another post i was told that office for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use my windows version for freelancing. I also learned that all...