Windows 10: Using One Drive

Discus and support Using One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am new to this Cloud thing. But can I use One Drive as my back up for my PC? any concerns I should have should I decide to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FEWY17, Dec 12, 2018.

1. FEWY17 Win User

Using One Drive

I am new to this Cloud thing. But can I use One Drive as my back up for my PC?

any concerns I should have should I decide to do this?

:)

FEWY17, Dec 12, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 12, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Using One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Using One Drive

1. Using One Drive - Similar Threads - Using Drive

2. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  3. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...: I need to prevent one drive from using space on disk C. I have tried various solutions such as file on demand etc. to no avail. I have decided to simply remove one drive. But after unlinking, disinstalling and even after having emptied one drive of almost all files show 0.2 G...
  4. One drive folder still uses 80 GB in settings/system/storage after:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  6. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  7. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  8. Can't eject external drive "In Use"

Can't eject external drive "In Use": Hi All,believe me, I researched and tried all kinds of things, but ...Eject savely my external Seagate drive ... allways rejected ... "is currently in use".I restarted explorer in Task Manager...disabled indexing ... used Sysnative Process Explorer with the resultshowing...
  9. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  10. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...