Windows 10: Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop

Discus and support Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like many, I have a desktop and laptop. I use the desktop at work and the laptop when I travel. I want to keep files in Documents and Pictures in sync.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Condry, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Condry Win User

Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop

Like many, I have a desktop and laptop. I use the desktop at work and the laptop when I travel. I want to keep files in Documents and Pictures in sync. The implication is that onecloud someone makes it easy.Ok, moving .pst to a differnet direction and other messy things done. Backup to Onedirve with the Documents and Pictures folder is done. Now, I want to synchonize these files on my laptop. Yes, I see how to back what about the other way? They do not need continuous sync because I normally do not use both systems at the same time. When I setup a new laptop, and return from a trip I

:)

Condry, Dec 5, 2021
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 5, 2021
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop - Similar Threads - Using OneCloud synchronize

2. sharing files between laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing files between laptop and desktop: I have a desktop and a laptop that share files. How can I delete unnecessary files from my laptop without deleting them from my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-files-between-laptop-and-desktop/51fb77ca-e65d-41bf-94a7-90e3f03e2e3c
  3. sharing files between laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing files between laptop and desktop: I have a desktop and a laptop that share files. How can I delete unnecessary files from my laptop without deleting them from my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-files-between-laptop-and-desktop/51fb77ca-e65d-41bf-94a7-90e3f03e2e3c
  4. sharing files between laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using OneCloud to synchronize files between desktop and laptop: Like many, I have a desktop and laptop. I use the desktop at work and the laptop when I travel. I want to keep files in Documents and Pictures in sync. The implication is that onecloud someone makes it easy.Ok, moving .pst to a differnet direction and other messy things done....
  6. Laptop not recognizing OneCloud Subscription

Laptop not recognizing OneCloud Subscription: I just purchased a new laptop running Windows 10. OneCloud was enabled. My laptop tried to backup my files to OneCloud but couldn't because my files exceeded 5GB. I subscribed to OneCloud Personal 365 to get 1TB of storage. My laptop is not recognizing my subscription and...
  7. onecloud on 2 computers

onecloud on 2 computers: i have a desktop computer and a laptop, both with windows 10 and google chrome for browser. How do i set it up so that the onedrive will have all the same files on both computers?...
  8. Switch laptops between desktops?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch laptops between desktops?: With Windows 10 there is the possibility to switch between "desktops". So not different monitors, but virtual desktops to work structured. Now I have the problem that if I start an application in Desktop 1 (e.g. Discord) and then swap to Desktop 2 before Discord has fully...
  9. need to synchronize between two folders

need to synchronize between two folders: Hi Am sorting out hundreds of photos for archiving, need to add them to final folder and delete from the source folder...I have a complete backup on another partition, which I have to copy to at the end of each session to keep them both up to date.....I hear there is an MS...
  10. Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?

in Windows 10 Support
    Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?: Greetings! Ever since migrating my slightly aged Lumia 1520 from W8.1 to W10 ( Insider Program ) I'm plagued with Playlist and Playback issues. Some of the issues in detail: After creating a Playlist in the Groove Music App on the Desktop I have it automatically sync...