Windows 10: Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

Discus and support Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i click fix account it runs for ages then gives me an error message of 0x800705b4. What do i do now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrankButton, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

When i click fix account it runs for ages then gives me an error message of 0x800705b4. What do i do now?

:)

FrankButton, Apr 14, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 14, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Edito Win User

Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

Outlook 2010 + Hotmail account Bug...

Hi ppl hope ever things good there, i formatted my PC and re-installed my outlook 2010 and i configured every little thing and i just can't send emails using my hotmail account configured in outlook i can only receive does anyone know how can i fix it???

Thanks...

Edito, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing.

1. Using outlook i get a message to tell my account needs fixing. - Similar Threads - Using outlook message

2. I keep getting fix account message on my hotmail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting fix account message on my hotmail app.: Hi,I have windows 10 and I keep getting the "Your account settings are out of date" "fix now" it is getting increasingly irritating as it happens everyday now. I have read through the forum and found a thread with the same problem in 2015.....So I am guessing the accumalitive...
  3. I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account: I keep getting a message I have to fix my Microsoft account. Everything is going wrong now from Computer to email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-message-i-have-to-fix-my/8ef4d470-c062-4dc1-83ba-659bf87311f0
  4. What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed: I along with many other users are getting so sick and tired of getting that aggravating and annoying push notification that something is wrong with our accounts and it needs to be fixed. You click on the message and every time it takes you to that needless "Shared...
  5. Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing: While in MSMail I frequently get a message saying that my "Outlook Account setting are out of date" and needs fixing. Signing into MS with my passwords always, but temporarily fixes the problem ...... until next time. What is the root of this problem? And how do I fix that?...
  6. getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating

getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating: why do I keep getting a message saying that my outlook settings are need updating. Can't they be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookupdates/27474c04-a4cf-4a82-a782-b7f7993b5000
  7. telling me that I need to fix my hotmail account again when I try to "fix" it ...it gives...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    telling me that I need to fix my hotmail account again when I try to "fix" it ...it gives...: my Hotmail account is telling me that I need to fix my account. When I try to do this I am getting a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telling-me-that-i-need-to-fix-my-hotmail-account/15662759-8ba0-4370-84a9-078e7773b7f0
  8. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I never used it since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I never used it since...: After making the account, I then immediately replaced it with a local one which is what I've used since. So why am I getting this message now? It says: "Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix...
  9. I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a message saying my Microsoft account needs fixing, but I haven't used it after...: Why did I get this message only now? It says: Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. submitted by /u/apertureskate [link] [comments]...
  10. "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message: I keep on getting a notice on my lower right hand side saying that I need to fix my Microsoft account what is this? [Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and Maintenance / PC ]...