Windows 10: Using paid apps across platforms.

Discus and support Using paid apps across platforms. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, my brother has a game on his computer. My computer is better than his, therefore he wants to use my computer. He has Minecraft and he wants to play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Simon Dear, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Using paid apps across platforms.

So, my brother has a game on his computer. My computer is better than his, therefore he wants to use my computer. He has Minecraft and he wants to play it on my computer and play it on his Vr headset. We can't seem to find out on how to install it on my computer. He fully paid for minecraft on his account on his computer and wants to log in on my computer and download it, But it still is paid, Despite already buying it on a another platform.

Is there some sort of way to install it for free on my computer?

:)

Simon Dear, Jun 23, 2020

2. Same apps free for other platforms but paid for Windows Phone?

Recently purchased a Lumia 920, and quite satisfied so far. But I have observed that several apps/games which are free on other platforms like Android and iOS are actually not free for Windows Phone. For example, the entire Angry birds series is free for
    other platforms, but they're paid for Windows Phone. What is the reason behind this? And when Microsoft are trying hard to promote their Windows Phone OS, why are they so greedy that they charge for apps/games which are totally free on other platforms?

doody---01, Jun 23, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Using paid apps across platforms.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Using paid apps across platforms. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Using paid apps across platforms.

1. Using paid apps across platforms. - Similar Threads - Using paid apps

2. Videos keep rewinding across all platforms#2 All Platforms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Videos keep rewinding across all platforms#2 All Platforms: why WHY WHY WHY, this I going on for last 2 years now more on msn.com than anywhere.png viruses or jpegs something happening.Does it in android does it windows 10 and 11 does it on iOS and macOS.flaw somewhere in videos on msn.17/11/22...
  3. Videos keep rewinding across all platforms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos keep rewinding across all platforms: I upgraded to W11 a week ago. Lately, every time I play a video anywhere YouTUbe, DataCamp, Coursera, etc, the video keeps rewinding and it gets stuck there. If I am in the middle of a playlist then it'll just keep going to the previous video.At first, I thought maybe a key...
  4. Videos keep rewinding across all platforms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos keep rewinding across all platforms: I upgraded to W11 a week ago. Lately, every time I play a video anywhere YouTUbe, DataCamp, Coursera, etc, the video keeps rewinding and it gets stuck there. If I am in the middle of a playlist then it'll just keep going to the previous video.At first, I thought maybe a key...
  5. Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Autofill password capabilities across devices and platforms: At Microsoft, we are committed to building products that add to your peace of mind by letting you securely access what you care about, wherever you are. Millions trust us daily to access documents, mails, chats and so much more both on phones and PCs. An area where customers...
  6. Announcing new version of Microsoft To Do app across all platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new version of Microsoft To Do app across all platforms: When Wunderlist became part of the Microsoft family, our mission was to bring the delightful, simple, and elegant daily task experience and build it into Microsoft’s intelligent, interconnected, and security-centric ecosystem to create a new app—Microsoft To Do. Today, we’re...
  7. Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Sync Issue Across All Platforms: So a couple weeks ago I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and CPU and ever since I've been having problems with audio sync. Whenever I play video, over time, usually about 30 minutes to an hour, the audio will become noticeably out of sync. The audio always plays ahead of...
  8. New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms: We live in a time of both great opportunity and great responsibility. Our children have access to more information, entertainment and more ways to connect than ever before, but with that comes plenty of new things that parents like you and I need to worry about and new ways...
  9. Intermittent video stuttering across multiple platforms.

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent video stuttering across multiple platforms.: Hi. After i upgraded to win10 i've encountered a problem i can't seem to figure out what is causing it. This happens on youtube in firefox, on twitch in opera and in vlc playing local files (all apps are latest version) But it's not a constant issue, it's intermittent. So...
  10. Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms: Overview Recently there has been a dramatic shift in the way users use their devices. Rather than substituting new devices, users are using additional form factors like phones and tablets, alongside their PCs; many consumers live in a heterogeneous environment (interact...