Windows 10: Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures

Discus and support Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all, I DETEST Paint 3D. I have yet to figure out how to do ANYTHING with it. (Or, at least, anything useful.) Having said that, it appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenLarson2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures

First of all, I DETEST Paint 3D. I have yet to figure out how to do ANYTHING with it. (Or, at least, anything useful.)

Having said that, it appears I'm forced to use it. So here's the issue:

I have an architectural drawing I created that is ultimately going into a novel as an illustration. Because of its size, I was unable to scan it all at once, so I folded it into quarters and scanned each quarter separately. I now have four separate scans as .bmp files on my computer.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what to do now to "stitch" these four scans together to form a single image. I can't even figure out how to import a single one of the scans into paint 3d or, once I've done that, how to put all four on the same canvas and then move them so that they butt up against each other in the correct alignment.

I literally need step-by-step instructions, starting after "Open Paint 3D".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Stephen M. Larson

www.StephenMLarson.com

:)

StephenLarson2, Feb 14, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 14, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures

microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures

1. Using Paint 3D to stitch together pictures - Similar Threads - Using Paint stitch

2. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  3. Problem writing using Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem writing using Paint 3D: When I try to write on an image in Paint, the text gets cut off at the edge of the image, even though there is still plenty of space. This is happening with all images, regardless of size or format. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's making it impossible for me to...
  4. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  5. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  6. Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking

Using Paint 3D in Filmmaking: I've been checking the forums and licence agreements regarding the use of the premade Paint 3D models in commercial projects, but I've noticed some conflicting answers. The licence agreements seem to suggest that the models themselves, as they are, cannot be used for...
  7. How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?

How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?: First of all, I DETEST Paint 3D. I have yet to figure out how to do ANYTHING with it. (Or, at least, anything useful.) Having said that, it appears I'm forced to use it. So here's the issue: I have an architectural drawing I created that is ultimately going into a novel...
  8. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D: How do you resize a picture in "inches" in the Paint 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-a-picture-in-inches-in-paint-3d/845d7e76-b4e0-4268-827d-49a539c05bfb
  9. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stitch photos in paint 3d

2. 3d paint stitch pictures

3. stitch with 3D paint

4. windows paint stitch images,
  5. paint 3d stitching,
  6. stitch photos together with paint,
  7. Paint3D stitch photos,
  8. paint 3d stitch photos,
  9. stitch photos together paint 3d,
  10. stitching photos together with paint 3d,
  11. how to stitch pictures in paint 3d,