Windows 10: Using Paint

Discus and support Using Paint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kara Saliba, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Using Paint

I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour?

:)

Kara Saliba, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 5, 2019
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Using Paint

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Using Paint

1. Using Paint - Similar Threads - Using Paint

2. I used paint once before on my win 11, it was working ok until I repeatedly tried it but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used paint once before on my win 11, it was working ok until I repeatedly tried it but...: I want to use the polygon shape to create the letter "Z" and then the fill in red but the bucket option is not working and just colours some random pixels....
  3. I used paint once before on my win 11, it was working ok until I repeatedly tried it but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used paint once before on my win 11, it was working ok until I repeatedly tried it but...: I want to use the polygon shape to create the letter "Z" and then the fill in red but the bucket option is not working and just colours some random pixels....
  4. How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?: Do I have to set same things, what?Thanks for the info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-surface-slim-pen-2-in-fresh-paint-on/c4a978e1-7072-4382-9a31-db9c1b618b41
  5. How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?

How Can I use Surface slim pen 2 in Fresh Paint on my Surface laptop 4 running Windows 11?: Do I have to set same things, what?Thanks for the info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-surface-slim-pen-2-in-fresh-paint-on/c4a978e1-7072-4382-9a31-db9c1b618b41
  6. Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor?: Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor? The new one as well as the new snipping tool stinks - you can't even rotate a shape that you insert - for example, a triangle that I want to orient differently or an arrow. Not sure why an 'update' removes the valuable features?...
  7. Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor?

Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor?: Is there a way to use the old Paint Editor? The new one as well as the new snipping tool stinks - you can't even rotate a shape that you insert - for example, a triangle that I want to orient differently or an arrow. Not sure why an 'update' removes the valuable features?...
  8. Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial: i was going to type a word in ms paint, then for some reaso it turned to arial and i couldn't change it, i used the control panel, and it didn't work, the fonts are Adrianna and Arena Extended, i need help with this...
  9. Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial

Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial: i was going to type a word in ms paint, then for some reaso it turned to arial and i couldn't change it, i used the control panel, and it didn't work, the fonts are Adrianna and Arena Extended, i need help with this...
  10. We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...

We have installed windows 11 and now paint when I use the rubber it leave gray squares. Any...: We have installed/ updated windows to windows 11. Now when I use the rubber to remove or change a line in paint the program leaves gray squares marked in the red circle. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...