Windows 10: using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

Discus and support using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/igotaminigun, Aug 14, 2020.

1. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

So basically a while ago I had my phone connected to my laptop via bluetooth ( I used the "Your phone" app) and I could listen to music I was playing on my phone via my computers headset and it was super useful. Then I had some issues and had to format it.

Now I've tried a lot of things, did the exact same thing as before but it simply won't play the audio anymore.

Does anyone know where to change that? I gave the premissions on my phone and enabled it on the laptop ( I think at least).

submitted by /u/igotaminigun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/igotaminigun, Aug 14, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 14, 2020
  3. solo16 Win User
    Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Hi,

I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some said this features only exist on Pro and Enterprise version of Win 10, so is that true?

If it's not then may I ask if anyone has success on doing so?

I am able to pair it but the option to use pc as bluetooth headset isn't exist.

Thx!

solo16, Aug 14, 2020
  4. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Patricia,

Thanks! for your prompt response and for sharing additional articles/information, around reported issues.

Have updated comments inline against your queries above to maintain the continuity.

Best,

AdarshDogra, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone

1. using pc as bluetooth headset for my phone - Similar Threads - using bluetooth headset

2. use phone as bluetooth dangle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use phone as bluetooth dangle: how can i use my phone samsung a22 as bluetooth dangle to connect other device ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-phone-as-bluetooth-dangle/47f10825-a3cf-413c-ac9b-92f0dd5daf27
  3. Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using the microphone of my bluetooth headset crashes bluetooth: Hi,I just bought a bluetooth headset Edifier W820NB and everytime I use the microphone without the cable connected via bluetooth the bluetooth crashes. By "crash" I mean the option to turn bluetooth on and off stop existing, both in the settings menu and in the action center,...
  4. Can I use my non-bluetooth gaming headset for the "My Phone" app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use my non-bluetooth gaming headset for the "My Phone" app?: Title. The "My Phone" app says it requires a bluetooth connection between my phone and the PC. After connecting the PC and my smartphone can I use any microphone/headset/webcam for answering calls or do I need a bluetooth device? If it's bluetooth only: ciao, "my phone"! If...
  5. Unable to use Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Bluetooth headset: Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly ....
  6. Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset

Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset: Has anyone managed to get the Your Phone app to work while routing calls on the PC through a Bluetooth headset? I don't know how many people find it useful to talk on speaker through their computer or plug in a headset. I simply want to manage my calls without picking up my...
  7. Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app: G'day to the Microsoft community. When you search for a telephone number on google, I need to type this manually into my phone rather than having the PC manage the number and phonecall. This is a first world problem, but I would like to be able to achieve this in some way....
  8. [Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC

[Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC: Hello guys, I'm running the latest (as of today) slow insider ring build of Windows, and the calling feature is a bit broken. I get the call notification when I receive a call and hanging up the call works fine from the PC. What doesn't work is selecting the PC as the...
  9. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device: I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game, various problems occured. Then I realized when I speak I was not able to hear and the other way around was also problematic....
  10. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...