Windows 10: Using personal laptop with Intune at work. possible ?

Discus and support Using personal laptop with Intune at work. possible ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI, I want to use my personal laptop at work however the company uses Intune, is there a way to do this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoelG2, May 4, 2020.

1. JoelG2 Win User

Using personal laptop with Intune at work. possible ?

HI,

I want to use my personal laptop at work however the company uses Intune, is there a way to do this?

:)

JoelG2, May 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 4, 2020
  3. Miguelonky, May 4, 2020
  4. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated devices or fully managed devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Using personal laptop with Intune at work. possible ? - Similar Threads - Using personal laptop

2. Used laptop - Microsoft Intune registered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used laptop - Microsoft Intune registered?: Hello,Recently, I purchased a used Dell laptop and during the Windows installation, I'm prompted to enter the login details of the previous owner. The person's work email is still being used for this purpose.I assume that this is related to Microsoft Intune. I have already...
  3. Used laptop - Microsoft Intune registered?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used laptop - Microsoft Intune registered?: Hello,Recently, I purchased a used Dell laptop and during the Windows installation, I'm prompted to enter the login details of the previous owner. The person's work email is still being used for this purpose.I assume that this is related to Microsoft Intune. I have already...
  4. Convert work laptop to personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert work laptop to personal: Hello I am trying to change my old work laptop so I can use it at home. My old employer didn’t want it back, so I tried to reinstall windows, but I am still being asked to log in with my work email which no longer exists. The IT department have said they cannot help. Seems a...
  5. Convert work laptop to personal

Convert work laptop to personal: Hello I am trying to change my old work laptop so I can use it at home. My old employer didn’t want it back, so I tried to reinstall windows, but I am still being asked to log in with my work email which no longer exists. The IT department have said they cannot help. Seems a...
  6. I work in IT at local London University. We are using Autopilot and Intune on our laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I work in IT at local London University. We are using Autopilot and Intune on our laptops.: hiI work in IT at a local London University. We are using Autopilot and Intune on our laptops. Three models Lenovo T14, x13 and P15. The trouble we are having is that the windows updates seem to get corrupted on these devices. Our users keep losing, sound drivers, camera...
  7. Is it possible to delete a user account from a laptop using Intune?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to delete a user account from a laptop using Intune?: I know it is possible to Reset a windows laptop remotely using Intune. But is it possible to delete only the user account from a laptop using Intune?If yes, then please let me know the procedure.If no, then what are the alternate options?Thanks :...
  8. Is it possible to delete a user account from a laptop using Intune?

Is it possible to delete a user account from a laptop using Intune?: I know it is possible to Reset a windows laptop remotely using Intune. But is it possible to delete only the user account from a laptop using Intune?If yes, then please let me know the procedure.If no, then what are the alternate options?Thanks :...
  9. Is it possible to delete a user account from a laptop using Intune?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Used personal laptop at work, left work, BitLocker issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Used personal laptop at work, left work, BitLocker issues: Hi, I used to work at Microsoft. Used my own laptop. Bitlocker was applied. I just forgot to remove. Now when I boot I get the BitLocker warning and key. But when I look up my keys they don't match my personal keys...they match my old corporate keys. How do I recover? Is...