Windows 10: using pictures

Discus and support using pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I open and use pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David H Jenkins, Sep 15, 2018.

1. using pictures

How do I open and use pictures

:)

David H Jenkins, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2018
  3. I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 15, 2018
  4. using pictures

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

using pictures

1. using pictures - Similar Threads - using pictures

2. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  3. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  4. i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...: i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my computer 'Photos'. But now on windows11 they do not. Help please...
  5. i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...

i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my...: i used to share my phone pictures to one drive. They would then automatically appear in my computer 'Photos'. But now on windows11 they do not. Help please...
  6. Windows 11 home will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background.

Windows 11 home will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background.: Windows Home seems to be unable to process any external image as background. It will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background. Every time I select an image except the 4 default ones that came with windows, the system pauses for 1-2 seconds as though it is...
  7. Windows 11 home will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background.: Windows Home seems to be unable to process any external image as background. It will not allow me to browse to picture and use it as a background. Every time I select an image except the 4 default ones that came with windows, the system pauses for 1-2 seconds as though it is...
  8. Lockscreen remains black despite attempts to use spotlight/pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen remains black despite attempts to use spotlight/pictures: I followed instructions to delete my lockscreen wallpaper history in the following manner: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\S-1-5-21-2697292062-1697831466-4238578891-1001, and I changed the ownership of the folder 'SystemData‘ in this process. However, after I...
  9. Lockscreen remains black despite attempts to use spotlight/pictures

Lockscreen remains black despite attempts to use spotlight/pictures: I followed instructions to delete my lockscreen wallpaper history in the following manner: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\S-1-5-21-2697292062-1697831466-4238578891-1001, and I changed the ownership of the folder 'SystemData‘ in this process. However, after I...
  10. How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?: Is there any way that I can upload my landscape photos so Microsoft can use it for lock screen? I'm not talking about personalize my own lock screen, I'm talking about everyone can see it as a Microsoft lock screen. Thanks.Gladys...