Windows 10: using pin number

Discus and support using pin number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to use my pin number as my one and only microsoft password because it's the only password I always remember. How can I make my pin my exclusive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jaysonaltmann, Aug 12, 2020.

1. using pin number

I want to use my pin number as my one and only microsoft password because it's the only password I always remember. How can I make my pin my exclusive password?

:)

jaysonaltmann, Aug 12, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Sep 10, 2020
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Sep 10, 2020
  4. using pin number

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

using pin number

1. using pin number - Similar Threads - using pin number

2. PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER: I am an old man, I put a pin number to use my computer, I want to uninstall it so I can use my computer without a pin number. I am an old man and what about if I pass away; Are you telling me not even my wife can get into my computer to see some important information that I...
  3. PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN NUMBER TO USE THE COMPUTER: I am an old man, I put a pin number to use my computer, I want to uninstall it so I can use my computer without a pin number. I am an old man and what about if I pass away; Are you telling me not even my wife can get into my computer to see some important information that I...
  4. With the PIN number

With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  5. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  6. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. PIN Number

PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  9. pin number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin number: I don't remember my pin # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/8ba158ec-df4d-4ae8-9db4-3cad57862f9e
  10. Want to use PIN number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to use PIN number: I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I...