Windows 10: Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

Discus and support Using pirate copy with legitimate key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Garry4400, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Garry4400 Win User

Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version. I'll skip the parts like that the control panel items are just illogically placed and impossible to find.

The worst part is the preinstalled spam like games from winstore, xbox and other waste, which i spend time hacking out just to find out that after another update (which is now mandatory and you have to get into registry/group policies to turn off) everything rolled back and i have to remove everything again.

I think i've had enough. I want to be in 100% control of services that run on my machine.

So aside from Linux, I have found "optimized" pirate versions of Win 10. Is it legal to use pirate version of WIN 10 with a real purchased key? If not, which specific laws are violated if I do this?

:)

Garry4400, Dec 28, 2018
  2. P Ranga Win User

windows 10 pirated copy related

i am using a pirated copy of windows 10 64bit.is it safe to use a pirated copy.i am unable to update my windows using windows media creation tool,..etc tools.

please suggest what to do.

P Ranga, Dec 28, 2018
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Satchmo Win User

Vista to restrict pirated copies

Hey buddy, theres alot of bad stuff, pirating, virus', illegal erotica, spyware.... but please do not relate the people who pirate/distribute to the retards and assholes who develop virus for no reason other then to make others waste time and money.

Satchmo, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Using pirate copy with legitimate key. - Similar Threads - Using pirate copy

2. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  3. How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7: Hello. I would like to install Windows 7 on my virtual machine. I need a legitimate copy that doesn't contain dangerous codes and viruses. I don't need a cracked copy, but the original copy. Does anyone know where can i find the original copy of Windows 7?...
  4. How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7: Hello. I would like to install Windows 7 on my virtual machine. I need a legitimate copy that doesn't contain dangerous codes and viruses. I don't need a cracked copy, but the original copy. Does anyone know where can i find the original copy of Windows 7?...
  5. Is this a pirated copy of Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a pirated copy of Windows?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xXTotalHardnessXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp4kp5/is_this_a_pirated_copy_of_windows/
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy: our company recently bought secondhand laptop to replace an older one. but it looks like its in pirated version of windows, so i was asked to transfer the our legal license from soon to be retired laptop to our new but pirated one. i have my doubt since the device we;re...
  8. I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...: So I bought a used HP OMEN 15 (2017) from a reseller a while ago and it seems that the reseller had illegitimately upgraded Windows to Pro and a bundled a couple pirated software that I didn't want. So I reset the installation and shrugged it off. Of course the illegitimate...
  9. Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft was very strict on Genuine Copies of Windows a decade ago. Many consumers used to run Windows with crack, i.e., a pirated copy of Windows because it wasn’t affordable. However, in the past few years, Microsoft went soft on [...] This post Why not...
  10. Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro: I have a pc that has suddenly started showing the "this copy is not genuine" message. I had bought a discount copy of Windows 7 about 12 months ago. I should have listened to my gut and not bought it because apparently they are using non genuine keys and Microsoft finally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to win at pirates and pearls game

2. can i use a windows key on a pirate copy