Windows 10: Using Portable Update

Discus and support Using Portable Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Having hard time understanding how to use this program. I have four computer in my house and on a limited data plan, have to find a good way to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Dec 11, 2020.

1. zplugger Win User

Using Portable Update

Having hard time understanding how to use this program. I have four computer in my house and on a limited data plan, have to find a good way to keep all updated. So I download the Portable update program 2.5.1, I see where it does a search on the computer and tell you what to download for updates needed. How do I get the to the other computers, all the computers have the same OS. Thanks for any advice on this, hope someone here uses this.

:)

zplugger, Dec 11, 2020

2. mozart wont register on portable devices

followed steps to troubleshoot error code c101002e,tried expand portable devices and my phone is not listed. Although zune does?

booner_mozartwp7, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Dec 11, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Using Portable Update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Using Portable Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Using Portable Update

1. Using Portable Update - Similar Threads - Using Portable Update

2. IDM Portable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDM Portable?: Hello, Windows_7_2009 here. Is there any Portable of IDM that is not paid and by i mean the portable i mean it dosen't need admin rights to install that programCPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200GGPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8VRAM: I don't knowRAM: 8GB 5,93 is usableOS: Windows 10 Professional...
  3. portable devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    portable devices: Hello my problem is unknown device in my computer im not connect anything in my comp i try unistall but this device E:\ install again what is this or what can i do? this is dangerous?...
  4. Windows 10 update & portable HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update & portable HD: My laptop's Hard Disk is nearly full, too full to install the March Windows update without downloading it to my portable SSD. The update installed successfully & then asked if I wanted to delete the previous version of Windows from my SDD. Can I do this without negatively...
  5. Backup to a portable hard drive using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup to a portable hard drive using Windows 10: When I backup my pc Windows 10 to a portable hard drive, do the files I have deleted from my pc since my last backup remain on my portable hard drive? moved from Microsoft 365 and office...
  6. Useful Portable Tools for Windows OS (No Installation is Required)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Useful Portable Tools for Windows OS (No Installation is Required): For people who love portable apps, the blog below is a must: www.windowsportableapps.blogspot.com There are several useful portable tools available in the blog. (20 as I write right now) Hope you guys like it. 163236
  7. portable drive

portable drive: portable hard drive not recognize after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/portable-drive/50df189a-2a32-4bb0-97e6-421d82f65bfa
  8. portable device

portable device: When I connect my andriod to my pc it cannot connect to pc. and my porable device is missing in device manager. driver cannot install in pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/portable-device/5c6ef136-b901-4f6a-aaea-126fc4a2037c
  9. Networx Portable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networx Portable: Running this program to keep track of data usage,problem is If I forget to shutdown this program before windows shutdown all data is not saved. You have to close the app before windows shutdown to save the data. How can I force this program to shutdown before windows...
  10. Portable driver updater

Portable driver updater: Hi there. I am so sick off fixing driver problems and update them one by one using SlimDrivers (free). Can anyone recommend a portable driver updater that works with Win 7 and 10? I do not mind paying for it. Just want a software that scans for outdated/missing drivers,...