Windows 10: Using printer network printer

Discus and support Using printer network printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have some troubles with my printer. So there are 2 computers. The first one under Windows 10 pro x64 and another one under Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aleksandr Parovoi, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Using printer network printer

Hello everyone,

I have some troubles with my printer. So there are 2 computers. The first one under Windows 10 pro x64 and another one under Windows XP SP3. They are in the local network. My printer Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 plugged in Windows 10 pro x64. Everything looks good, but I can't send any documents from computer under Windows XP SP3 to the printer. Do you have any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks!

:)

Aleksandr Parovoi, Jun 26, 2019
  2. BobBarr Win User

networking a printer

It can be networked through the computer through control panel settings<view installed printers<your printer< share this printer I think is simple way someone else correct me if I'm wrong. Once you do that try connecting on your other comps by adding printer over network.

BobBarr, Jun 26, 2019
  3. networking a printer

true ive done it at my courses *Smile Using printer network printer :)
    so you just have to connect it to the pc and that one should be connected with the network *Smile Using printer network printer :)

DreamSeller, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Nailezs Win User

Using printer network printer

networking a printer

when networking a printer does it have to be connected to the router or can it be connected to a pc and be networked thru the pc?

Nailezs, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Using printer network printer

1. Using printer network printer - Similar Threads - Using printer network

2. Networked printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Networked printers: I work for a government office. There are literally hundreds of networked printers. With older versions of Windows I was able to search for a specific printer address or enter an address. Windows 10 does not allow me to do that but instead displays a horrendous list of...
  3. network printers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network printers: help me what can i do to see the network shares computers, one computer dont see the enother network computer. thanksssssssss 159271
  4. Printer networking

Printer networking: So I have a problem where my office's Konica c308 printer will not connect to only two of the ten computers we have in the office. For the past couple of days I have been trying to trouble shoot it but, have had no luck. The computers connected just fine to the printer...
  5. Network Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Network Printer: I need a vbscript to add a network printer (ip printer) and set it as default for all users that login to the computer. Thank you in advance. 138069
  6. networking a printer

networking a printer: My windows 10 machine can "see" my windows 7 machine, but cannot "find" the printer attached to the windows 7 machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networking-a-printer/0a05bf8d-9b45-456c-953f-45d9af358d34
  7. Using a network printer

Using a network printer: Hello everyone, I have some troubles with my printer. So there are 2 computers. The first one under Windows 10 pro x64 and another one under Windows XP SP3. They are in the local network. My printer Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 plugged in Windows 10 pro x64. Everything looks...
  8. NETWORK PRINTER

NETWORK PRINTER: THE PRINTER IS CONNECTED BUT IS OFFLINE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer/7bd6ee9d-2a3f-4f46-ba2e-76d226281c3b
  9. Network Printer

Network Printer: Hi, Could someone explain how Windows 10 can discover my printer but I cannot ping it via its IP? The model of my wireless printer is HP P1102w. My laptop network config is as follows: IP: 192.168.3.169 Subnet: 255.255.255.224 Gateway: 192.168.3.161 My printer IP...
  10. Network Printers

Network Printers: I have two HP network printers. After I install them I go to the Control Panel Devices and printers, and rename tboth of the printers so that the users will know which HP printer they should use. After I reboot the machine, In the Settings ->Devices page, the...