Windows 10: Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction

Discus and support Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We have a situation where we need to be able to use RA without the user needing to interact. The set up we had was working perfectly with Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dam0cles, Feb 5, 2019.

1. dam0cles Win User

Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction

We have a situation where we need to be able to use RA without the user needing to interact. The set up we had was working perfectly with Windows 7 clients however Windows 10 doesn't seem to support this.

Single domain, client & helper PCs are configured via GPO, offering assistance works but the user has to be present and alert enough the click the acceptance button. Remote Desktop also works but sometimes we need to see exactly what the user sees.

Switching to different software is not an option, that decision has come from above.

I've been looking into this on and off for 3 months now, any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Dave

:)

dam0cles, Feb 5, 2019

2. Remote Assistance

Hi Darlene,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are the computers connected to domain?

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below article and check if it helps. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can sit at a PC and connect to another PC in a different location (the remote
    PC).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: You may open the Start menu and click on search bar to access search bar. Except the search bar option, everything will work in Windows 10 as suggested in the above article. You may not access some of
    the computers if they are connected to domain. If you can see the sign-in screen of the remote PC but you can't sign in, you might not have been added to the Remote Desktop Users Group or to any group with administrator rights on the remote
    PC. Ask your system admin to do this for you.

If the computers are connected to domain, you may post your query in Microsoft TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same
    query in Microsoft TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Remote Assistance for Windows 10

When a user has a problem and needs remote assistance the tool should be provided right where they need it in the Start Menu or in the list of apps. The fact that the user needs remote assistance in the first place means they have a problem. Don't give
    them another problem by hiding the application they need to fix it. Come on Microsoft - you can do better than this!

Pidgeonpost, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction - Similar Threads - Using Remote Assistance

2. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  3. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  4. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Remote Assistance: Hello,I am trying to assist a user using Windows 8.1. I am using the latest Windows 11. When the user sends me an email with the file from Remote Assistance, I open it and enter the password but it says the connection cannot be made.Remote Assistance is enabled on both...
  6. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Remote Assistance: Someone at the Microsoft assistance desk is not authorized to use a Remote Desktop session. Why not? [ATTACH] That's the 6 hour pass above. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSWPJi5lbz55T-WOiCjkF4uNy1l?e=g67NGy That's the invitation file above. They gave me a strange link to LogMeIn...
  7. screens move without user interaction

in Windows 10 Customization
    screens move without user interaction: My screens move without user interaction. I am working in one screen an another pops in front of it. Also i can be doing nothing and a different screen come to the front. Most times its Microsoft Edge. Thanks Bob...
  8. Windows Remote Assistance with Satellite Users Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Remote Assistance with Satellite Users Issues: Hello, Has anyone else had issues trying to help folks via Windows Remote Assistance who only have Hughes Net satellite service? I'm on cable, they are on Hughes satellite. They can get me the incite & password via email file attack (no email client setup yet on their end)....
  9. Windows Remote Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Remote Assistance: hi, we are using domain computer with AV as trend micro. if we try to use Windows remote assistance it wont open in client or it doesn't works, the same works perfect if the AV is disabled in network adapter. can we know which all ports need to be oped for the usage of...
  10. Remote Assistance with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Assistance with Windows 10: My friend would like my Remote Assistance. We both have Windows 10. He is able to go through the following procedure. ----- 1. Go to Control Panel. --- 2. Open "Systems and Security" ----- 3. Click on "Launch Remote Assistance". ---- 4. Click on "Invite someone you trust to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction

2. remote assistance without needing assistance

3. windows 10 remote assistance administrator

4. enable remote assistance without password,
  5. how to setup remote asistance gpo to allow connection without user needin to accept