Windows 10: USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

Discus and support USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S Nawaz, Apr 18, 2024.

1. S Nawaz Win User

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt thereIve updated the usb driver in device manager Im trying to get access to the storage on this external hard drive by using a usb to sata adapterAny help?

:)

S Nawaz, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

1. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER - Similar Threads - USING SATA USB

2. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  3. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not showing up in file explorer.: This problem has been going on for a while, a 1 TB usb drive that I own suddenly had a problem where it wouldn't appear on my file explorer and I couldn't open it.Yes I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn't work. What do I do?...
  4. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB not showing up in file explorer.: This problem has been going on for a while, a 1 TB usb drive that I own suddenly had a problem where it wouldn't appear on my file explorer and I couldn't open it.Yes I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn't work. What do I do?...
  5. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. External harddrives shows more times in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External harddrives shows more times in file explorer: I have in more ways tried to solve this problem : External harddrives shows more times in file explorer - I ahve studied more proposals and have tried to make changes to registry - no result.Anybody have an effective solution to this problem - this problem seems to have been...
  7. External harddrives shows more times in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External harddrives shows more times in file explorer: I have in more ways tried to solve this problem : External harddrives shows more times in file explorer - I ahve studied more proposals and have tried to make changes to registry - no result.Anybody have an effective solution to this problem - this problem seems to have been...
  8. USB Drive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Drive not showing up in File Explorer: I got a brand new flash drive and when I plug it into my computer it does not show up in file explorer, however I can see it in Disk Management where it says no media and I can also see it in devices and printers but in devices and printers, it is grayed out under the browse...
  9. usb drive not showing up in file explorer

usb drive not showing up in file explorer: win 10 updated 2 days ago. I have a 256gb cruzer usb 3.0 drive. When plugged in either directly to cpu frame, or a 3 port usb 3.0 extender port, I hear the win 10 sound that a usb drive has been plugged in but it never shows up in file exploerer. So I can't access the drive....
  10. Mobiles will not show in file explorer when connected with usb.

Mobiles will not show in file explorer when connected with usb.: Suddenly we can not see connected mobiles when in file explorer on our local computers. When I look in device manager I can find the unit there, but it is not installed properly. Normally windows takes care of this automatically but now it suddenly does not. When I have...