Windows 10: Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

Discus and support Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ITFC94, Feb 20, 2020.

1. ITFC94 Win User

Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has the attachment, the email subject, and the image that was in my signature, but nothing else. It deletes the body message. It sends normally if I save the scanned PDF and then manually attach the file, but this introduces extra steps and the convenience of a feature that should work and does for others in the office.

I'm trying to determine if this is a Windows issue, Office issue, or ScanSnap issue. I've seen posts about a Brother scanner with a similar issue, but it was unresolved.

Steps I've taken...

• Restarted each program and then computer itself
    • Made sure Windows was Up-to Date v1909
    • Made sure ScanSnap Manager was Up-to Date v6.5 L61
    • Reinstalled ScanSnap Manager
    • Installed the latest version of ScanSnap Home instead of ScanSnap Manager
    • Started Outlook in Safe Mode
    • Disabled all Add-ins in Outlook
    • Made sure Outlook was set as the default mail client

[Moved from: Office / Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

:)

ITFC94, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Eddie YW Win User
    Email message body blank

Hi All,

Recently I upgraded my windows phone from 8 to 10.

Version build :

Windows 10.0.10586.107

Outlook Mail 17.7812.42252.0

When I open Outlook (Gmail), it will automatically load the inbox, where I can see sender,subject and snippet of the message (about 35 characters of the body content).

When I tap on the message, it will show the Sender, Date, Subject and a blank white body. Even when the message only contain short text, it would not load.

So far I have tried "Reading-Automatically download external images and style formats" to no avail.

I found "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2854787/email-message-body-is-blank-in-outlook" but seems not relevant.

Appreciate your help and suggestion.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eddie YW, Feb 20, 2020
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook - Similar Threads - Using Scan Email

2. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails

Windows 11 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies for all emails: some of my emails display HTML code when I display them on the Win11 Mail app, this happens on only 1 of my 3 email accounts on this pcI have tried the following:- removed the one email account and re-added it- ran mail troubleshooting/repair- uninstalled the Mail/Calendar...
  6. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  7. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank: I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this afternoon when all the email bodies in his inbox either disappeared, or will only show the first line of the message body. I have...
  8. Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing

Windows Live Email: body of new messages not showing: Windows 10. I use a GMail account through Windows Live Email. Following a Windows update, all new emails received show no body to the email message. The emails load, but each email shows this error message: Message could not be displayed Windows Live Mail encountered...
  9. Changing size of images pasted to email body in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Changing size of images pasted to email body in Outlook 2016: This is a something that was always a nagging problem but got worse when I found a solution as it only worked for about 2 times then quit.*Sad I have to use a screen capture utility (currently Lightscreen) to capture specific images on my screen and when I paste the results...
  10. Deleting messages from deleted file in OUTlook

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting messages from deleted file in OUTlook: Is there a way to delete all messages in the deleted file in Outlook Thanks 47029