Windows 10: using scanner in windows 10

Discus and support using scanner in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hwlett packard envoy 4500 with scanner is connected to my new computer with windows 10 and prints fine. How do I get it to scan?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jessbee, Dec 7, 2018.

1. jessbee Win User

using scanner in windows 10

my hwlett packard envoy 4500 with scanner is connected to my new computer with windows 10 and prints fine. How do I get it to scan?

:)

jessbee, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Dec 7, 2018
  4. using scanner in windows 10

What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

At least with the Canon, I didn't come across any Windows 10 drivers, but that's reasonable to expect with such an old scanner. Did you really buy this one recently from Amazon?

My suggestion would be to just look in to any recent scanner and make sure it lists Windows 10 compatibility. Know what you are buying before you purchase.

DeaconFrost, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

using scanner in windows 10

1. using scanner in windows 10 - Similar Threads - using scanner

2. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  3. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  4. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  5. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  6. I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner or my pin after running msconfg run command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner or my pin after running msconfg run command: I was receiving virus affected notifications on my laptop I ran the virus detector but due to expiration of my subscription I was not able to do the antivirus thing . I searched on the net how to do it manually and came across the run tab . I ran the msconfg command and...
  7. I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner or my pin after running msconfg run command

I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner or my pin after running msconfg run command: I was receiving virus affected notifications on my laptop I ran the virus detector but due to expiration of my subscription I was not able to do the antivirus thing . I searched on the net how to do it manually and came across the run tab . I ran the msconfg command and...
  8. Why doesn't Window allow me to use my Epson scanner using Epson drivers, this Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Window allow me to use my Epson scanner using Epson drivers, this Windows...: Who created this Windows Scanner APP, a MONKEY! WHY POST ANYTHING OR COMPLAIN, WINDIOWS IS LIKE CONGRESS COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO ANY ABOUT IT!!!...
  9. Why doesn't Window allow me to use my Epson scanner using Epson drivers, this Windows...

Why doesn't Window allow me to use my Epson scanner using Epson drivers, this Windows...: Who created this Windows Scanner APP, a MONKEY! WHY POST ANYTHING OR COMPLAIN, WINDIOWS IS LIKE CONGRESS COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO ANY ABOUT IT!!!...
  10. Cannot run virus scans using Windows Security scanner

Cannot run virus scans using Windows Security scanner: It doesn't matter if I try to run the Quick Scan or the Full Scan as clicking on the Quick Scan button or the Scan now button does nothing.I wonder if this is related to the problems I have with the MMC when I try to open the Task Scheduler. This is what I see :-MMC has...