Windows 10: Using SD Card

Discus and support Using SD Card in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use SD card as a recovery device? I don't have flash drive available with 16gb size because im planning on resetting my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by djcabilen, Jul 4, 2018.

1. djcabilen Win User

Using SD Card

Can I use SD card as a recovery device? I don't have flash drive available with 16gb size because im planning on resetting my laptop

:)

djcabilen, Jul 4, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Jul 4, 2018
  3. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

How to install .xap files in Windows 8 Phone?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Using SD Card

Unable to format sd card

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you using an SD card reader? If yes, have you tried using another card reader?
    • Have you tried formatting the SD card using another computer?
    In the meantime, we suggest running a hardware diagnostics while your SD card is connected to the computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box, then select
      Troubleshooting
      from the search result.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to run a hardware diagnostics.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Using SD Card

1. Using SD Card - Similar Threads - Using Card

2. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  3. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  4. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  6. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  7. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC: the pcie wifi card in first 2 image is intel celeron 1000 from my old laptop dell inspiron n5010 , it is half pcie card and it seems it have 2 sockets to attach , similarly 3rd image shows my new pc's pcie slot that also have 2 sockets so i think that instead of buying a...
  9. I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC

I MAY HAVE PCIE WIFI CARD , Can i Use it in my new PC: the pcie wifi card in first 2 image is intel celeron 1000 from my old laptop dell inspiron n5010 , it is half pcie card and it seems it have 2 sockets to attach , similarly 3rd image shows my new pc's pcie slot that also have 2 sockets so i think that instead of buying a...
  10. 512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?

512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?: Can someone talk me through whether I should format a 512GB SDXC card, purchased to increase the internal storage of my Laptop only, with FAT32, exFAT or NTFS format?...