Windows 10: Using second language

Discus and support Using second language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does installing a second language automatically translate ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryF0729, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Using second language

Does installing a second language automatically translate ?

:)

JerryF0729, Dec 9, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Using second language

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Using second language

1. Using second language - Similar Threads - Using second language

2. How to add second language to standalone Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add second language to standalone Windows 10 Enterprise: I got standalone Windows 10 box which is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803. The default language is English, and I need to install second language to it, but I got this below error when I tried to add it from Region & language setting manually. [ATTACH] I believe this...
  3. not being able to use my second ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not being able to use my second ssd: Ok, so I got a new SSD(samsung) for christmas and my first SSD(PNY) ran out so I figured the stuff would just start saving on the new one (btw my pc does recognize the new SSD). But it keeps saying theres no drive space. Then it says change where new things are saved in...
  4. How do I remove second language keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove second language keyboard layout?: My computer runs English , but has a Norwegian keyboard layout. When I reinstalled Windows 10 on Saturday I did what I always do, I removed the secondary language, and Windows 10 only has Norwegian (Eng NO) now. But, if I accidentally hit Win+Space, it changes to English (Eng...
  5. Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...: previous versions of windows let you choose the default keyboard layout that you use for all the apps, but in the new versions it is related to your default display language, so for example if you want to use your windows in Hebrew (my case) but you use most of your apps in...
  6. Second language keyboard uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second language keyboard uninstall: I wrongly installed Spanish language package on my laptop. I thought I was just adding a second keyboard. So now when I click Eng in my right-hand bottom of the taskbar I get a menu that shows Eng, Esp, and Language preferences. I would really like to uninstall the Spanish...
  7. Download language pack for offline use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download language pack for offline use: Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek...
  8. Force monitor to use second graphic card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Force monitor to use second graphic card?: Hello, I have two monitors and I have two graphic cards, one of which is damaged. The only reason I am still using the damaged graphics card is because it's display ports are still working and my second graphic card doesn't have a HDMI port. Because of this my full HD...
  9. Use another PC as second display?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Use another PC as second display?: I'm wondering if Windows 10 has the capability to extend the display to a 2nd pc? I have another Win10 PC on my desk and when it is idle, it would be nice to use its display for content on my main PC. Thanks 28142
  10. Windows 10. Use languages different from UI language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10. Use languages different from UI language: Hi all, I have a small problem with languages in windows 10 (originally the same problem was in win8, but I didn't solve it there as well). I bought the laptop with german windows. But whole my life I worked with english UI interface. I know what and where I should search...