Windows 10: Using Surface Hub Hardware Diagnostic Tool to test device account

Discus and support Using Surface Hub Hardware Diagnostic Tool to test device account in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hardware components of a device are involved in the processing of data, commands, and everything that lies in between. As such, they can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 19, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Using Surface Hub Hardware Diagnostic Tool to test device account

WinClub, Nov 19, 2018

2. Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

Source and more: Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit (Windows)

Using Surface Hub Hardware Diagnostic Tool to test device account [​IMG]
    Tip See tutorial: L: How to Use Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

Cluster Head, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Nov 19, 2018
  4. labeeman Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

More

labeeman, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Using Surface Hub Hardware Diagnostic Tool to test device account - Similar Threads - Using Surface Hub

2. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  3. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  4. WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!: I have completed the windows system diagnostic test and when it restarted I see no results.So far I tried these solutions to find it:Pressed Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.In Run dialog box, I typed eventvwr and hit...
  5. WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!: I have completed the windows system diagnostic test and when it restarted I see no results.So far I tried these solutions to find it:Pressed Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.In Run dialog box, I typed eventvwr and hit...
  6. Processor Speed and diagnostic test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor Speed and diagnostic test: Hello. This is just a general question nothing is wrong with my computer. I am wanting to run diagnostic test and processor speed tests. What would be a good program for me to use to do this in general across all processors as I also help my friends with their laptop...
  7. Activation Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Diagnostic Tool: The information in the "Activation Troubleshooting" said to "...we request users to initially run the Activation Diagnostic Tool". And that "Choose windows validation from the menu bar and it will run the diagnostics test." However, there is no mention of where that tool is...
  8. Activation diagnostic tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation diagnostic tool: I'm resurrecting WDT for Win 10, it's been quite useful at Eightforums - but Win 10, especially with digital entitlement, has different needs. I uploaded a beta at github for those that would like to test and give feedback in terms of what is required etc. The thing at EF...
  9. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319
  10. Use Storage Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Storage Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10: How to: Use Storage Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10 How to Use Storage Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10 [img] Information CheckDisk, fsutil and fltmc. The tool can be helpful to use to analyze and identify storage related issues. It can be used to check the consistency...