Windows 10: Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Email has been the most formal mode of communication, and it is usually difficult to express everything in writing. Also with the generation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 18, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app

Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app Draw-Mail-Windows-10-100x100.png
    Email has been the most formal mode of communication, and it is usually difficult to express everything in writing. Also with the generation of devices that support touch and pen-based inputs, typing everything down does not seem obvious. If you [...]

This post Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Using Draw feature

2. Windows 10 Mail App Storage Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Storage Use: Hello, recently I got a notice from Windows telling me that I was running out of storage room in one of the drives on my laptop. On the storage management it told me that the Mail app was using about 47GB of storage. On the Mail app I couldn't find any option to manage the...
  3. APP DRAW Dissapearance

APP DRAW Dissapearance: I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it...
  4. APP DRAW Dissapearance

in Windows 10 Support
    APP DRAW Dissapearance: I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it...
  5. Windows mail app crashes when using Edge share feature

Windows mail app crashes when using Edge share feature: I use the “share” feature of the Edge browser to mail links to other people. My mail is Windows mail app. The mail app uses outlook.com msn.com mail address. I do not have the outlook app on my computer. After one or two shares, the Windows mail app crashes and this...
  6. Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature

Yahoo Email and Windows 10 Mail app missing a feature: I have my Yahoo account enabled in the Windows 10 email app. I also have several others from Gmail, Outlook.com, Mail.com and Comcast. When I right-click on any email in the message list for the other accounts I get the option to either "Mark as junk" or "Move to junk",...
  7. Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature

Windows mail app crashing when using the search feature: I am using the mail app and have several email accounts. My mail works fine in my gmail account and has all functionality. However when I go to use the search feature on my gsuite account, it causes my mail app to crash. I have run the troubleshooting and then I get the...
  8. Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app: Earlier this week, Microsoft updated the Windows 10 Mail app with inking integration which lets you write emails with touch or a stylus. Called Windows Inking, this allows users with a touch-enabled PC or any device with a mouse to draw in emails, which is a very useful...
  9. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app with drawing feature is now widely rolling out to Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app with drawing feature is now widely rolling out to Insiders: Microsoft recently started A/B testing of the drawing feature in Windows 10 Mail app. Today, the updated version of Windows 10 Mail app is widely rolling out to the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring and as well as the Fast Ring. We are also seeing the changes live...