Windows 10: Using the email icon to share newspaper articles

Discus and support Using the email icon to share newspaper articles in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to send a newspaper article to a friend. When I hit the email icon to share, nothing happens. An error message doesn't come up either. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Camelmammal, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Using the email icon to share newspaper articles

I want to send a newspaper article to a friend. When I hit the email icon to share, nothing happens. An error message doesn't come up either. I have encountered this for a long time now, i.e. for at least for 5 years. So it is not something that has recently started happening. I have taken no troubleshooting steps to fix this problem as yet because I'm guessing that the reason for the problem has something to do with Gmail.

Here are my specs which I think are relevant to my question:

Windows 10

Gmail not Microsoft Outlook

An image of the article and the email icon I am referring to:

Using the email icon to share newspaper articles f6443590-7612-463e-89b1-ba9748404d0d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Camelmammal, Apr 6, 2020

2. transfer article from article in newspaper on Internet Explorer to email recipient

I often wish to transfer an article from a newspaper that I have read on Internet Explorer to a friend or email recipient. How do I do this? KE

KarlEngelman, Apr 6, 2020
  3. CoriP Win User
    I want to send a newspaper article to a friend when I hit the little email icon in windows 10 nothing happens?

I want to send a newspaper article to a friend when I hit the little email icon in windows 10 nothing happens?

CoriP, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Using the email icon to share newspaper articles

How to change print size from articles in newspaper??

It's when I try to print out an article copied from a newspaper like the NY Times.

KE

KarlEngelman, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Using the email icon to share newspaper articles

1. Using the email icon to share newspaper articles - Similar Threads - Using email icon

2. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  3. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  4. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  6. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  7. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

8. How do I change default e-mail client / e-mail address when sharing newspaper articles?

How do I change default e-mail client / e-mail address when sharing newspaper articles?: I am trying to transition the default e-mail client / e-mail address that I use to try to share articles with friends and family from various newspapers. It seems that they all default to my hotmail address and client and don't seem to offer settings to change this within...
  9. Failure to continue reading an article in an email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to continue reading an article in an email.: I read a portion of an article and hit "Read More' Or some such wording and nothing follows. I get the same result when trying to bring up a mutual fund account. This has been going on for 4 or 5 days. How do I recover ?...
  10. Newspaper looks terrible.

in Browsers and Email
    Newspaper looks terrible.: As you can see in the link,my newspaper look terrible in my browser edge.I had contact with the Publisher but they have no solution. With other browsers i have no problem.So,what is the problem here? http://users.telenet.be/solidjumbo/Foto/Krant.JPG 98821