Windows 10: Using the internet after using VPN

Discus and support Using the internet after using VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MatthewNorenberg, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Using the internet after using VPN

I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection doesnt work for some apps Chrome and steam work but like windows mail or onedrive dont work because they read I dont have an internet connection I just need someone to explain how to fix

:)

MatthewNorenberg, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 9, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Using the internet after using VPN :D

P4-630, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Using the internet after using VPN

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Using the internet after using VPN

1. Using the internet after using VPN - Similar Threads - Using internet using

2. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  3. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  4. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  5. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  6. Internet throttled unless using VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet throttled unless using VPN: On this specific PC my internet download speed is throttled to 9 mpbs unless I am connected to my VPN. Other PCs and phone, tablet have no problems, they run at up to 60 mbps. I have connected with a hard line to the router but no help. I just switched to this service...
  7. "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN: I bought NordVPN 2 years ago and it works on my phone and tablet but I always have issues with it with my laptop. I've had 3 laptops and have lived in 3 different places since I bought it and the issue hasn't gone away. I was hoping NordLynx would solve it but it hasn't. I've...
  8. No Internet Connection After Using VPN

No Internet Connection After Using VPN: Hi, my PC couldn’t connect to the internet every now and then after I use my VPN. It’s been going on for a year, and every time I had to soft format / format my PC completely. It’s really a hassle. And I just noticed recently that the cause was the VPN. Any help on how to...
  9. No internet connection after using vpn

No internet connection after using vpn: So basically what the subject line reads. I used a vpn Protonvpn. I read to use a vpn for online gaming so internet providers won't slow your connection. I obviously did it after I had a laggy connection on Black desert. It worked but I did not want to use the vpn all the...
  10. Unindentified Network, No internet acess after using a VPN (Ethernet).

Unindentified Network, No internet acess after using a VPN (Ethernet).: I used a VPN today, and then our ISP's servers crashed or something, since I live in a dorm, that provides internet. I have no acess to a modem. I've tried setting my IP to a static one, reinstall drivers, ipconfig renew release and flushdns , tried using different cables...