Windows 10: Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

Discus and support Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by neilpzz, Dec 6, 2021.

1. neilpzz Win User

Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the program is started it cannot detect the USB finger sensors, it appears to be IOM USB. Windows makes a sound when the USB is inserted and appears to have loaded a driver which is shown in Device Manager as working.If anyone here has any experience with this software and it runs in Windows 10 latest build I'd be interested in any ideas. The only thing not tried so far is is compatibility mode, so if that should work I'll post back.Any help is ap

:)

neilpzz, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

1. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using Journey Wild

2. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  3. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 and the Journey: Journey to the Wild Divine game, I want to work with Windows 10If anyone here has any experience with this software that runs with Windows 10, I'd be interested in any ideas....
  4. w10 and the Journey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10: A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the program is started it cannot detect the USB finger sensors, it appears to be IOM USB. Windows makes a sound when the USB is...
  6. Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using The Journey to the Wild Divine on Windows 10: A friend of mine is trying to run the above software on Windows 10 although an old program it installed in Windows 10 without an issue. But when the program is started it cannot detect the USB finger sensors, it appears to be IOM USB. Windows makes a sound when the USB is...
  7. Windows 10 dir search using wild char "?" is not returning expected output

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 dir search using wild char "?" is not returning expected output: Hi, I noticed some strange behavior when I did directory search using command line with wild char "?". Wild char "?" is supposed to match any single character so e.g. if you use "??" it should match two single chars and "???" should match exactly 3 single chars. However,...
  8. Windows 10 Wildely Unstable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Wildely Unstable: After upgrading and then doing a fresh install windows 10 has make my computer widely unstable. I can't even open the start menu without having a 3 minute wait. Everything is so clunky and unresponsive. I can't install any graphic drivers because they always fail....
  9. Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey: Today, we’re celebrating the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and commemorating the first birthday for our latest and greatest OS (July 29) – which, after just one year, lives on more than 350 million devices, ranging from PCs to mobile devices, Xbox One consoles and even...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10568 is in the wild

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 10568 is in the wild: Screenshots of Windows 10 desktop build 10568 have hit the internet, just a few days after Microsoft officially rolled out Windows 10 desktop build 10565 to participants of the Windows Insider program. At this time, there is no word on exactly what’s new or changed in this...