Windows 10: Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

Discus and support Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost the DVD that came with my computer so I tried to install Windows 10 with the ISO on microsoft's site. But when I used the key from my BIOS it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SilencedBoar612, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

I lost the DVD that came with my computer so I tried to install Windows 10 with the ISO on microsoft's site. But when I used the key from my BIOS it didn't install. How do I get the key to work again?

:)

SilencedBoar612, Nov 5, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 7, 2018
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work

1. Using the key in the BIOS for Windows 10 installation doesn't work - Similar Threads - Using key BIOS

2. Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS: Hello! My name is Bog. I am having some issues: neither of my laptop's enter keys work. Every other key works except the enter keys. I need to confirm some settings in the BIOS menu, but I cannot do it without the enter key. Is there a way to solve this issue aside from...
  3. Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter key doesn't work and I need to use BIOS: Hello! My name is Bog. I am having some issues: neither of my laptop's enter keys work. Every other key works except the enter keys. I need to confirm some settings in the BIOS menu, but I cannot do it without the enter key. Is there a way to solve this issue aside from...
  4. Windows Key doesn't work

Windows Key doesn't work: So ever since the new update that I got a few days ago my windows key doesn't work whenever I play a game, but for some reason holding the windows key button down while pressing the FN key opens it.Is there a way to remove the win + fn key thing? It's really annoying since I...
  5. Windows Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key doesn't work: So ever since the new update that I got a few days ago my windows key doesn't work whenever I play a game, but for some reason holding the windows key button down while pressing the FN key opens it.Is there a way to remove the win + fn key thing? It's really annoying since I...
  6. BIOS Windows key is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Windows key is not working: I have a Lenovo B50-70 Laptop and I recently saw that the Windows 10 version on it is activated with my MS account and not with its PK. Went to the MS store, got ShowKeyPlus, copied the embedded key , went to activation , pasted it there and I saw that the key didn't work. I...
  7. BIOS Windows key is not working

BIOS Windows key is not working: I have a Lenovo B50-70 Laptop and I recently saw that the Windows 10 version on it is activated with my MS account and not with its PK. Went to the MS store, got ShowKeyPlus, copied the embedded key , went to activation , pasted it there and I saw that the key didn't work. I...
  8. BIOS Windows key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows Key Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key Doesn't Work: Why doesn’t my winkey work+w10 [Original Title: windows key] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/9aa5a917-ba0f-4e4a-ae5a-817881928a1a
  10. Windows 10 installer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installer doesn't work: My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen. Can someone help me please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bios key doesnt work

2. bios key doesnot work while installing window