Windows 10: Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

Discus and support Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vumbo, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Vumbo Win User

Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the mouse arrow to left-hand edge of the right-hand monitor. But how?

:)

Vumbo, Apr 27, 2019

2. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

1. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right. - Similar Threads - Using mouse monitors

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. Mouse move unequal right to left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse move unequal right to left: hello, For some time now, I have observed that my mouse does not go through the same distance from left to right. one could say that the speed cdovered is inegal on both sides causing a very strange imbalance.And that there is a discrepancy of speed on this axis that I...
  5. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  6. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  7. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  9. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  10. using two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse right to left 2 screens