Windows 10: using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to...

Discus and support using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the app didnt open a 'my favourtie' album for me after i added some of my photos to my favourite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChiuVanessa, Oct 13, 2018.

1. using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to...

the app didnt open a 'my favourtie' album for me after i added some of my photos to my favourite

:)

ChiuVanessa, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 13, 2018
  4. using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to...

PHOTO APP

• Have you tested if the issue is the same when using a different user profile?
    ONLY ONE PROFILE ON MY LAPTOP

• Are you pertaining to the settings of the font inside the app?
    YES

• Is the photo app that you're using the built in Photo app?
    YES

• What is the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer?
      • You'd be able to have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R on your keyboard and type
        winver on the Run box, and press
        Enter

VERSION 1709 (OS BUILD 16299.431)

In the meantime, If what you're using is a photo app that you downloaded from the
    Microsoft Store app, I suggest that you reinstall the app to ensure that you'll have the most updated version of your application.

PHOTO APP IS WINDOWS 10 VERSION INCLUDED IN INSTALLATION BY HP.

Can DoRICH, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to...

1. using the photos app, i lost my photos after pressing the heart button and adding them to... - Similar Threads - using photos app

2. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Lost all photos while moving them.: I just moved all my pictures from the picture file folder to my new SD card disk D, and all the photos are missing or are unable to be opened. I cannot undo actions and don't find them anywhere in the recycling bin. Please help...
  3. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost all photos while moving them.: I just moved all my pictures from the picture file folder to my new SD card disk D, and all the photos are missing or are unable to be opened. I cannot undo actions and don't find them anywhere in the recycling bin. Please help...
  4. I Lost all photos while moving them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google Photos-took photos off my phone and added them to the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Photos-took photos off my phone and added them to the app: Hi, i need urgent help please. I have an Samsung A53, unfortunately Google Photos removed photos and videos from my phone and uploaded them to my google photos app. I have recently purchased a SD card with 128GB and would now like to install these photos back onto my phone....
  6. Google Photos-took photos off my phone and added them to the app

Google Photos-took photos off my phone and added them to the app: Hi, i need urgent help please. I have an Samsung A53, unfortunately Google Photos removed photos and videos from my phone and uploaded them to my google photos app. I have recently purchased a SD card with 128GB and would now like to install these photos back onto my phone....
  7. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie: Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have....
  8. Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.: Windows 10 Photo wasn't working properly. Was very slow and some of my video projects would not load. After research, I tried to use the apps Repair feature, but no improvement. So I tried the RESET option and when the app opened, all my video projects were gone. Can I...
  9. Lost my albums as new photo apps destroyed them

Lost my albums as new photo apps destroyed them: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me....
  10. photo app as no import button!!

photo app as no import button!!: Have just put windows 10 on my pc downloaded all updates up to 12th July 2018, found that there is no import button in the photo app looked in every folder their is just no way to import from any device I plug in..have also updated all drivers for my mobile devices. Have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favorite photos

2. heart button photos windows