Windows 10: using the same iso file in more than a computers

Discus and support using the same iso file in more than a computers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is it legal to use the same windows iso file in other computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohammedMeliani, Jul 22, 2021.

1. using the same iso file in more than a computers

is it legal to use the same windows iso file in other computers

:)

MohammedMeliani, Jul 22, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Jul 22, 2021
  4. using the same iso file in more than a computers

Need ISO maker

I just copied all the files of my Asus M4A785-M install dvd to my computer and replaced one by one the folders of drviers and softwares with the newer ones i downloaded from asus website. Now I want to create an ISO file with those folders and files so i can burn it as Bootable dvd using an ISO image.

What program you would suggest me ?

MohawkAngel, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

using the same iso file in more than a computers

1. using the same iso file in more than a computers - Similar Threads - using same iso

2. Used space is more than size of all files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Used space is more than size of all files: Problem occurs on my C drive 400GB SSD. It shows 210GB of used space, but the files including hidden occupy only ~110GB. My system protection is set to 2% and occupies only 2.6GB. I already used disk clean-up and there is only 10MB left to clean.What can be taking up the...
  3. Used space is more than size of all files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used space is more than size of all files: Problem occurs on my C drive 400GB SSD. It shows 210GB of used space, but the files including hidden occupy only ~110GB. My system protection is set to 2% and occupies only 2.6GB. I already used disk clean-up and there is only 10MB left to clean.What can be taking up the...
  4. Used space is more than size of all files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer doesn't detect/use more than two screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't detect/use more than two screens.: Hello, I recently upgraded the hardware in my computer, replacing the motherboard, CPU, PSU and case and ever since then there has been this odd issue where the computer will only accept two screen inputs at once and I cannot change which ones without a restart. I have...
  6. Please help! Same issue more than year!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help! Same issue more than year!: The same issue is more than a year! I can't find the resolution online. The funniest, I still can change my password when I click "Forgot password" but when trying to login it doesn't work[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  7. More than 5 duplicates of the same photo.

More than 5 duplicates of the same photo.: Hi I have opened my photos and have found that I have 6 copies of the same photo. This is how they have been listed. (please see below) Does this mean that I have to manually delete all of these? I am very unsure as to how this has happened. I would appreciate anyones...
  8. OneDrive will delete your files if you use more than one PC with the same microsoft account.

OneDrive will delete your files if you use more than one PC with the same microsoft account.: Beware of using OneDrive as a means to synchronize files between more than one PC using the same microsoft account. Unlike Dropbox, which allows multiple PC to have a shared Dropbox folder that synchronizes across PCs, OneDrive fails to keep track of file added from...
  9. Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?: Right after getting this computer, which came with Windows 10, I created a Recovery Drive. I forgot how I even did it, but when I plug it (the USB drive) into a USB port and read it, it shows several files and folders. This is supposed to get me back in the game if my...
  10. OK to use File History for more than one account on same external drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK to use File History for more than one account on same external drive?: We are considering creating two backups of each of our two computers. We have two external hard drives, but we're not sure if we need four! Will File History create backups for two different computers on the same external hard drive?...