Windows 10: Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...

Discus and support Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! Recently found my old dell laptop. I forgot the password + security questions to my local account. So, I was trying to use the troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RoseLLG, May 26, 2022.

1. RoseLLG Win User

Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...

Hi! Recently found my old dell laptop. I forgot the password + security questions to my local account. So, I was trying to use the troubleshooting screen to reset my pc. I get to the blue screen, and when I click on troubleshoot, the only thing that pops up is advanced settings. Isn't there supposed to be a reset my pc option? Does anyone know why this is happening?

:)

RoseLLG, May 26, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 26, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 26, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's... - Similar Threads - Using Shift Reset

2. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?: Hi I was trying to reset my laptop but when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options and doesn’t let me reset my laptop I’m assuming that is the school administrator doing but how can I reset my laptop without it skipping to advanced options....
  3. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?: Hi I was trying to reset my laptop but when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options and doesn’t let me reset my laptop I’m assuming that is the school administrator doing but how can I reset my laptop without it skipping to advanced options....
  4. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...: My laptop failed to boot and I then tried auto repair but it also failed and brought me a troubleshoot option but no reset option I clicked on the troubleshoot option but there was no reset option and now I don't know what to do plan help...
  5. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...: My laptop failed to boot and I then tried auto repair but it also failed and brought me a troubleshoot option but no reset option I clicked on the troubleshoot option but there was no reset option and now I don't know what to do plan help...
  6. My laptop failed to auto repairs and there is no reset option in the troubleshoot and now I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...: Hi! Recently found my old dell laptop. I forgot the password + security questions to my local account. So, I was trying to use the troubleshooting screen to reset my pc. I get to the blue screen, and when I click on troubleshoot, the only thing that pops up is advanced...
  8. Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...

Using the Shift + Reset option on my laptop to get to the troubleshoot screen. I think it's...: Hi! Recently found my old dell laptop. I forgot the password + security questions to my local account. So, I was trying to use the troubleshooting screen to reset my pc. I get to the blue screen, and when I click on troubleshoot, the only thing that pops up is advanced...
  9. Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/: Dear Supporter, I have Micromax Canvas Lapbook, Getting Blue Screen message, and it loading repeatedly, not able to start the windows/Boot/ Reset/Troubleshoot/ can't do anything I tried loading the OS.Before some of the window's and drivers' updates happen its asked me to...
  10. Shift + Restart not giving me the Reset option...

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift + Restart not giving me the Reset option...: Howdy, I have a brand new Dell XPS13 that I need to do a Reset on as we can't login. I did the Shift+Restart option but don't get the same options I'm used to. This is Win 10 Pro if that matters. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Installation...