Windows 10: Using Thunderbird

Discus and support Using Thunderbird in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by James1093, Jan 13, 2021.

1. James1093 Win User

Using Thunderbird

Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages!

The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says
    Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press Enter. In the same line, just type another one and press Enter again. Note: Do not enter any comma or semi-colon between recipient items, as Thunderbird will handle the technicalities for you.

That's rubbish. Doesn't work. I'm sure this used to be easy and Enter brought up a new line and you could also see the address book. They must have removed this but you need to see the addresses to find ones you want.
    Is anyone else in the same situation and worked out a solution?
    Thanks.

:)

James1093, Jan 13, 2021
  2. SK-1 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

3. rick22 Win User
    Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

yes gmail and mail.com

rick22, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Using Thunderbird

Thunderbird and Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, perform the following troubleshooting steps:

• Temporary disable software that could be blocking Thunderbird's functionality. (e.g. Antivirus software)
    • If the issue still persists, perform a clean boot to identify what software is hindering Thunderbird. Click on this

link
      on how.
    Let us know how it goes.

Gerald Vit, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Using Thunderbird

1. Using Thunderbird - Similar Threads - Using Thunderbird

2. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi... I could really use somr Help,..: Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting...
  3. Using Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  4. Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro: My lady friend wants an idiot proof system (if there is such a thing), one aspect of which is to email an Excel sprreadsheet to a group of fundraising friends. From my own PC running Win 7 I can do this by the 'usual' method of Alt+F+d and it will email using Thunderbird. On...
  5. I use Mozilla/Thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I use Mozilla/Thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks,...: I use Mozilla/thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks, when using the symbols on the upper case of the number keys. What can I do?...
  6. Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie

in Browsers and Email
    Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie: I'm using Windows 10, version 1803. Recently, I updated Sanboxie from version 5.26 to 5.28. As soon as I did, when I clicked on a link in a sandboxed Thunderbird email, I got the message that I attached below. Several people at the Sandboxie forum said they had the same...
  7. Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie

Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie: I'm using Windows 10, version 1803. Recently, I updated Sanboxie from version 5.26 to 5.28. As soon as I did, when I clicked on a link in a sandboxed Thunderbird email, I got the message that I attached below. Several people at the Sandboxie forum said they had the same...
  8. Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird

Cannot connect to my email servers using Outlook 2016 or Thunderbird: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for L: sock@gmail.com. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator...
  9. Many boxes in emails (Gmail using Thunderbird) are empty - no content

in Browsers and Email
    Many boxes in emails (Gmail using Thunderbird) are empty - no content: I think this is called 'remote content' but I'm not sure. What steps might I take to remedy this situation? I realize this might be a Mozilla or Google issue - but perhaps someone can give me some options that I can't get in those forums. 93224
  10. Could I use 2 Thunderbird email programs on one PC? Perhaps one beta?

in Browsers and Email
    Could I use 2 Thunderbird email programs on one PC? Perhaps one beta?: Hi All, Still searching for a decent email client! Been using eM Client, but had problems with lag. Tried out The Bat, but I didn't like the way it always forwarded emails as an attachment and it was a bit confusing to use. I've set up Thunderbird for my wife's...