Windows 10: Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Discus and support Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denise_Advisor21, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:57 AM.

1. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Hi -

I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title cards in the video with text on those title cards, and for various duration.

Upon playing the video within the app (to see how well it flows), the title card with the associated text would play for 2 seconds, then the text would disappear, leaving only a blank title card until the next title card appears. Obviously, I don't want this to be the case.

I've created the same video on 2 different windows machines, with the same result. Is this a glitch?

Can someone shed light on this, or let me know how to rectify this, please.

I would be quite grateful.

Cheers,

***Original title: Video using Microsoft Photo app -***

:)

Denise_Advisor21, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:57 AM

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

4. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:59 AM
Thema:

Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

1. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app - Similar Threads - Using Title Cards

2. Video using Microsoft Photo app -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video using Microsoft Photo app -: Hi - I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title cards in the video with text on those title cards, and for various duration. Upon playing the video within the app (to see...
  3. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  4. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"
  5. Photo App creating duplicates

Photo App creating duplicates: When I import photos into Windows 10 from my phone each picture is shown as duplicated in the app. If I open file explorer there is only one picture in the original folder. I do not understand why it shows two of everything in the photo app. Is anyone else experiencing this...
  6. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos: Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected? - I selected my music but it wont play when I play the...
  7. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app: want to create a DVD from video file created in photo. no option to create/save it in app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/savecreate-a-video-to-dvd-from-windows-photo-app/8d30a578-b6c8-48ea-a8f7-6a218b8d37c1
  8. Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App

Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App: I have been using the photo app to extract stills from video files for some time. It worked fine when I was using a camera that made .mov files. My new camera makes MP4 files. When I use the 'save a photo' facility it now saves a one second long video clip as a .jpg file...
  9. The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.

The photos app no longer has a feature to create videos.: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/the-photos-app-no-longer-has-a-feature-to-create/202ef136-92c2-4e6b-bac7-36955a101699
  10. Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Creating custom videos with Photos 2018: Is there a way to control the length of time a photo is shown while creating a video using the timeline? Are there tutorials on doing things like motion and 3-d effects? Can you change the volume in a video that has been imported? Thanks!...