Windows 10: Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Discus and support Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Denise_Advisor21, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Hi -

I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title cards in the video with text on those title cards, and for various duration.

Upon playing the video within the app (to see how well it flows), the title card with the associated text would play for 2 seconds, then the text would disappear, leaving only a blank title card until the next title card appears. Obviously, I don't want this to be the case.

I've created the same video on 2 different windows machines, with the same result. Is this a glitch?

Can someone shed light on this, or let me know how to rectify this, please.

I would be quite grateful.

Cheers,

***Original title: Video using Microsoft Photo app -***

:)

Denise_Advisor21, Aug 14, 2019

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app

1. Using Title Cards on Videos created by Photos app - Similar Threads - Using Title Cards

2. No "Add title card" button in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "Add title card" button in Video Editor: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video using the Windows 10 built-in video editor. I want to add a title card to my video, but the button is not present as an option in the storyboard. All the help videos and articles I have seen have a "Add title card" button in the storyboard,...
  3. No "Add title card" button in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No "Add title card" button in Video Editor: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video using the Windows 10 built-in video editor. I want to add a title card to my video, but the button is not present as an option in the storyboard. All the help videos and articles I have seen have a "Add title card" button in the storyboard,...
  4. Photos title card font size

Photos title card font size: Is there a way to change the font size in title cards in the windows 10 Photos App?I would like to have the text fill most of the area in the slide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-title-card-font-size/ad06ca19-4ce8-4e30-8f15-e07235493e95
  5. How to create a Lyrical Video in Windows 10 using Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Lyrical Video in Windows 10 using Photos app: [ATTACH]In this article, we will talk about how to create a lyrical video in Windows 10 using the Microsoft Photos app. If you were looking for a third-party software to create lyrics videos and didn’t already know that you can do so using the Photos app, here is a pleasant...
  6. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  7. Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App

Missing Fade Out Title Card Text Transition in Video Editor in Photos App: Previously, I was running Windows 10 Home Edition 1803 and created videos with title cards whose text would fade in and out automatically based on the duration of the text. Now I am running Windows 10 Home Edition 1909 and instead of title card text fading out at the end of...
  8. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  9. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  10. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"