Windows 10: Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game

Discus and support Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, I currently own a Dell Inspiron 5558 with Windows 10 as my OS and I've recently started (tried to start really) using it for gaming but I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BaileyKJB87, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game

Hello all, I currently own a Dell Inspiron 5558 with Windows 10 as my OS and I've recently started (tried to start really) using it for gaming but I've come across a problem. I cannot use my touchpad and keyboard simultaneously which to anyone who does game they know that that almost completely prohibits you from playing most first person experience games (the majority of what I play). I'm not sure whether this is a compatibility issue or if its just something in my settings (which I have scoured looking for) that I've simply overlooked. In need of help anyone that has some technology wizard/sage advice I would greatly appreciate. Have a wonderful day.

:)

BaileyKJB87, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Pujeeth Win User

keyboard and mouse don't work simultaneously

My keyboard and mouse touchpad don't work simultaneously, not only during gaming but also during normal use, , and after using the keyboard, it takes a while for the touchpad to become active. Both of them used to work simultaneously in my previous windows

Pujeeth, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Touchpad and keyboard do not work simultaneously

My keyboard and touchpad refuse to work at the same time. Pressing a key causes the mouse to freeze for a few seconds. The driver for the touchpad is ELAN. The computer hasn't been tampered with at all. I've read that I would need to change the driver
    for the touchpad, but I'm a bit of a newbie so a step-by-step guide would really help me out. Which driver do I need, how do I install it, stuff like that. Thank you in advance.

Cameron Howard, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game

Cannot use touchpad and keyboard at the same time for gaming on windows 10.

Hi Ariel,

There's a possibility that the touchpad driver is not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• When was the last time that you were able to use your keyboard and your touchpad at the same time in a game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to update the touchpad driver?
    • Have you tried running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter?

To run the troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically, you may refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game

1. Using Touchpad and Keyboard Simultaneously to Game - Similar Threads - Using Touchpad Keyboard

2. Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still can't use keyboard and trackpad simultaneously after disabling palmcheck: I'm trying to play minecraft on my Hp laptop running Windows 10 and noticed that while I was moving with wasd I could not use my trackpad to move my camera however if I plugged in a mouse it worked no bother So I disabled palmcheck using the registry editor and restarted my...
  3. All-In-One Keyboard - Simultaneous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All-In-One Keyboard - Simultaneous: I just purchased this keyboard to replace a logitech. With the Logitech I could use the keyboard and the touchpad at the same time, great for gaming. However with this unit I cannot. Is there a way to disable the delay? Use them together....
  4. All-In-One Keyboard - Simultaneous

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All-In-One Keyboard - Simultaneous: I just purchased this keyboard to replace a logitech. With the Logitech I could use the keyboard and the touchpad at the same time, great for gaming. However with this unit I cannot. Is there a way to disable the delay? Use them together....
  5. All-In-One Keyboard - Simultaneous

6. ELAN Touchpad Disables for a Bit When Using Keyboard for Games

ELAN Touchpad Disables for a Bit When Using Keyboard for Games: Whenever I try to play a game on my hp laptop, I cannot use my touchpad which is an ELAN touchpad. I have looked through many forums and can still not find a fix. When I test to see if I can use the touchpad and keyboard outside of games, it works just fine. It only stops...
  7. using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously

using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously: how using touchpad and keyboard simultaneously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-touchpad-and-keyboard-simultaneously/464b3377-7604-4487-bed2-5ad76a62f627
  8. Unable to use touchpad while using keyboard

Unable to use touchpad while using keyboard: I have a brand new windows 10 laptop and haven't been able to find any way to turn off smart sense or anything to fix this issue. I go into control panel and my mouse settings just aren't there to begin with. when i go into settings nothing indicates any way to change any of...
  9. Simultaeneous use of keyboard and touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simultaeneous use of keyboard and touchpad: Hi, for some reason my keyboard and mousepad can't operate at the same time. (If I have a key down then the mousepad doesn't work) This is problematic with many games that require this and my settings don't seem to say anything about it. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  10. Using (2) Displays simultaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using (2) Displays simultaneously: I have (2) Displays - One big monitor and One on my laptop. Is there a way to bring up an Excel Spreadsheet on one and a download from my online class on the other?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use touchpad and keyboard simultaniasly

2. how to use lenovo yoga touchpad and keyboard simultaneously

3. how to use keyboard and touchpad at same time on laptop for gaming

4. need to use touchpad and keyboard symultaniously windows 10,
  5. keyboard and mouse use simulataneously windows 10,
  6. cant use mouse buttons and keyboard at same,
  7. how to click keyboard and mouse simultaneously,
  8. windows gaming with a touchpad