Windows 10: Using two connection in Windows 10

Discus and support Using two connection in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a gigabit connection but my network card is limited to 100mb/s. I usually connect through ethernet, but I also have a USB wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/simonecarlax, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Using two connection in Windows 10

Hello everyone. I have a gigabit connection but my network card is limited to 100mb/s. I usually connect through ethernet, but I also have a USB wifi card so I'm trying to use both of them (connected to the same router). Once connected, Windows obviusly use only the ethernet connection. If I change metrics to 15 for both it start using also the wifi, but only for few minutes. Using a different metric value doesn't work. I tried dispatch-proxy but It doesn't work. I don't want to buy programs like "speedify", if I have to spend it's better to buy a gigabit network card. Someone can help me?

submitted by /u/simonecarlax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/simonecarlax, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Using two connection in Windows 10

Delta6326, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Using two connection in Windows 10

1. Using two connection in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using connection

2. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  3. I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect anything to my laptop, using bluetooth.: I am using a windows 11 laptop, it had no issue with Bluetooth devices. But after a driver upgrade, I can't connect it or remove the old one to re-add it . I tried rolling back to old drivers, it was not working. My current Bluetooth driver version is 22.220.0.3. I can't...
  4. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  5. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  6. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

7. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  8. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  9. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  10. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...