Windows 10: Using Two ICC Colour Profiles With Two Displays

Discus and support Using Two ICC Colour Profiles With Two Displays in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi bro67, Im using crimson drivers for amd, and last night I checked to see If there was an option to enable color profiles for my displays, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Heimdall2020, Jun 11, 2017.

1. sygnus21 Win User

Using Two ICC Colour Profiles With Two Displays

This is no such feature. I'm also running an AMD graphics card, and using the Crimson drivers.

sygnus21, Jun 12, 2017

2. Thanks for the clarification, the only option In the driver tab regardin "color" takes you to the Windows default calibration app...

Thanks again

Heimdall2020, Jun 12, 2017
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Jun 12, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

OK, to put this to rest and move one....

That has absolutely nothing to do with creating a monitor profile. The OP knows it, I know it, and anyone who knows color management knows it.

Outside of that, I'll let you continue to speak for yourself.

Later *Cool

sygnus21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Using Two ICC Colour Profiles With Two Displays - Similar Threads - Using ICC Colour

2. Two displays help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two displays help: I just connected a second display and both displays show the disktop but the pointer arrow will only work on display. It will not move to the second display. Any suggestions. Thank you....
  3. Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles: I just bought a Xbox wireless headset and am experiencing a super annoying issue. When I connect the headset with my PC it creates two output profiles. One of them has super bad quality but it enables me to use the mic and the other one has good quality but I can only access...
  4. New laptop display shows wrong colours and changing ICC profile doesn't do anything

New laptop display shows wrong colours and changing ICC profile doesn't do anything: Hello everyone, I'm here to ask you a little hand to solve an annoying problem with my laptop display's colour profile. It's driving me crazy because I can't find a proper solution even after various attempts and researches in internet. My brand new (literally, it arrived...
  5. Sharing two display with two computers.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sharing two display with two computers.: Here is my little problem. I got a GTX 1660 and two 27" display connected to my desktop computer via DP. Display #1 is at left, #2 at right. I also use occasionally #1 for my laptop (on left) installed on a docking station via HDMI. When it is the case and that my desktop...
  6. Using two external displays with a laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using two external displays with a laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10 and Intel HD 4000 graphics card. Can I connect two external monitors and turn off my main laptop display, so I can extend the screens on the two external displays and not use the main laptop screen?....
  7. ICC Profile for Monitor?

ICC Profile for Monitor?: I’ve never used an ICC Profile before and I’ve successfully added a profile as default but nothing changed on the monitor. I looked at my monitor’s picture setting and nothing has changed there. Am I missing something? When I added the ICC profile I figured it would change my...
  8. Laptops & Two Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops & Two Display: Had to use my Laptop as a Laptop. It's been a while, retired. Anyway Usually functions as my desktop with Windows 10. I use both the Touch Display on the Laptop as well as a Larger 2nd Display Touch Screen. Never have had issues. Well came back after 3 hours and plugged in...
  9. ICC colour profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...
  10. Two Taskbars Displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Taskbars Displayed: I am stumped by what I believe is an unusual situation in that my friend's Dell laptop is displaying two taskbars. One is active and the computer will respond normally when operated from the taskbar icons. The other is inactive as are the Desktop icons. There is an error...