Windows 10: Using two internet connections in the same time

Discus and support Using two internet connections in the same time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex Ch., Sep 10, 2021.

1. Alex Ch. Win User

Using two internet connections in the same time

So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same time on windows, so I could use my wireless connection from internet provider and wired connection by using usb modem option on phone. Question is, how to make it so one browser uses wireless connection and the other one wired? And if it's even possible to do so? Are there some other ways to solve my problem?

:)

Alex Ch., Sep 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 10, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Sep 10, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Using two internet connections in the same time - Similar Threads - Using internet connections

2. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  3. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two dial up connection at the same time: Hello,I'd like my PC to be connected to two dial up modems at the same time and to redirect internet traffic on either one or the other via command prompt. The PC has Windows 10 installed.I've created the two dial up connections, however, the PC only connects to one at time....
  4. Two dial up connection at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect two headphones at a same time on the same device?: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  6. Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?: I have three wifi networks. I have to download a game thats 70Gb, if i have to wifi adapters plugged into my computer, is there a program where i can use one adapter hooked up to one wifi network to download my game, then use the other adapter to play other games on another...
  7. Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time

Can't connect two DualShock4 controllers at the same time: Hello everyone, I have a Macbook Pro 2018 with Windows 10 Professional installed on it via bootcamp. Recently I bought two DS4 PlayStation 4 black controllers. There's no problem with connecting one of them at the time, doesn't matter which one. The problem is that I can't...
  8. Two OS's at the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two OS's at the same time: Hello Microsoft Community, I was talking with an agent from Microsoft Support who told me that you could run two operating systems on your computer (for example, Windows 7 and Windows 10). He said you would just have to select which OS you would like to boot into on startup....
  9. I want to connect two headphones at a same time.

I want to connect two headphones at a same time.: I've been trying videos on youtube but it doesn't work. My PC build is one of the latest one so far... So I want to enjoy the sound with my brother, so I would like you to help me. USB headphone is connect on the front and the port headphone is connected in the back of my PC....
  10. Connect two speaker as same time

Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...