Windows 10: Using two mointors

Discus and support Using two mointors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the pointer to work on both my monitors'? My second monitor is my TV, what was happing is the pointer left my laptop went to the tv, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cathy G Carter, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Using two mointors

How do I get the pointer to work on both my monitors'? My second monitor is my TV, what was happing is the pointer left my laptop went to the tv, but when I scrolled on my laptop to operate pointer I clicked on my start menu but the app list pulled up on my laptop and not the tv. So startup list was on laptop and pointer was with tv.

:)

Cathy G Carter, Dec 17, 2018

2. Failed to detect any of HDMI monitor with the new win10 1079 version

Hi Ugo,

I've tried ur way, it won't work for me.

As I reboot, the mointor could be detected for there's the loading page and startup on the screen.

But, after it poped out the windows logo to get rdy enter the system, it failed to detect my mointor.

Yours Sincerely,

BubbleSwan, Dec 17, 2018
  3. HDMI cannot be decteted by monitor via 1079 update

Hi Andre Da Costa,

Thx for your quick reply. However, it doesn't not work by following ur ways.

I have to use the old mointor with dvi supported to connect with my 1070 GPU, then finally finish installing the new win10 version.

And now when I change my new mointor with HDMI only, the new version won't detect my Dell U2528DR.

It seems a lot of guys got into this problems with failed detection of HDMI.

Maybe this the bug.. Any ideas to fix this? I had to buy a DP...

Yours Sincerely,

BubbleSwan, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Using two mointors

Help... Can't set Resolution in Powercolor 3850

hmm strange your for sure that your mointor supports that res? and are you up to date on your graphics drivers? maybe the problem

EDIT: are you using vga or dvi? try switching them it may help

Delta6326, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Using two mointors

1. Using two mointors - Similar Threads - Using mointors

2. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  3. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...
  4. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  5. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  6. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  7. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  8. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  9. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  10. Using multiply mointors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using multiply mointors: I just tonight added a second monitor to my laptop, my second one is my TV. After I got it all hooked up and settings worked out on my TV I realized I did not have a mouse or a way to operate the computer view on my TV. Meaning something was not right on my end. I know that I...