Windows 10: Using two monitor intead of laptop screen

Discus and support Using two monitor intead of laptop screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Im a photographer and for work with the pictures it would be good to use two monitor but when i connect two monitor for my laptop with a VGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HSG THUBY, Jun 24, 2020.

1. HSG THUBY Win User

Using two monitor intead of laptop screen

Hi,​

Im a photographer and for work with the pictures it would be good to use two monitor but when i connect two monitor for my laptop with a VGA adapter: its a lamberg VGA split cabel the laptop detects three screen but uses the third as its the second. I check every place i thinked i could find some setting or anything but it seesms hopeles.

Thanks you if you can help me anyways!

:)

HSG THUBY, Jun 24, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Using two monitor intead of laptop screen

using a monitor to extend my screen

Hi Lou,

There are several possible reasons why your LCD monitor suddenly stopped working. It could be that the graphic driver is outdated or could be the cable used is already damaged.

For us to isolate this problem, we would like to ask the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed any updates?

In the meantime, please try the following suggestions and see if your laptop will detect the LCD monitor:

• Update the graphic card driver. Check out Update drivers in Windows 10 for the steps.
    • Use another cable. Try using another VGA cable to connect the LCD monitor to the laptop.
    • Connect the LCD monitor to another computer. To help us isolate the issue, try connecting the LCD monitor to a different computer.

Please let us know how it goes. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Using two monitor intead of laptop screen

1. Using two monitor intead of laptop screen - Similar Threads - Using monitor intead

2. Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop: In the office I use a docking station and two monitors. When I use the laptop, Word opens out of view as if the second monitor is there. I can't seem to get it back to view on the laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  3. Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition from Two Monitors to Laptop: In the office I use a docking station and two monitors. When I use the laptop, Word opens out of view as if the second monitor is there. I can't seem to get it back to view on the laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  4. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  5. Having two attached monitors show what is on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having two attached monitors show what is on laptop screen: I just purchased a Lenovo Legion 5i laptop. I want to attach two portable monitors to my laptop. All three monitors the laptop's monitor and the two attached portable monitors must be able to show the EXACT SAME image. I'm using this setup so my two students can see the exact...
  6. Two external monitors on one laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two external monitors on one laptop: Hi all! I am using my laptop for work and have been using an external monitor with it as well. I would like to add an additional. I have two ports, a VGA and an HDMI but windows will only allow me to output to one. Is there any way for me to "output" one screen but have my...
  7. Broken built-in screen on laptop and using external monitor, monitor not used by laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken built-in screen on laptop and using external monitor, monitor not used by laptop...: I am using a laptop with a broken screen where i can literally see nothing but black and white and some messed up stuff and I use an external monitor, so basically I am blind without the external monitor. I recently updated the laptop from win7 to win10, I waited for it to...
  8. using two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d
  9. Using Screen Saver with two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Screen Saver with two monitors: My setup uses two monitors. I am running a screen saver (a very old one by Firehand which works fine) but I can't get it to work the way I want with the two screens. At present when it kicks in, the displayed image alternates between the two monitors. One displays the new...
  10. BSOD when using two monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using two monitors: Hello all, I am facing issue as I am using two monitor at same time to extend the screen. I didn't have this Issue before, but I am not exactly sure what caused this issue. I am assuming windows 10, because I don't recall having this sort of problem in previous windows....