Windows 10: Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver

Discus and support Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So are there any ways I could do my stuff on two monitors, then I would have a third monitor on like other side of my room and I would use it to watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pt_69, Nov 7, 2020.

1. /u/pt_69 Win User

Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver

So are there any ways I could do my stuff on two monitors, then I would have a third monitor on like other side of my room and I would use it to watch movies. But I don't want it to always display my desktop. So I would like to have some kind of screen saver or lock screen. Is there any way? Thanks!

submitted by /u/pt_69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pt_69, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Nov 7, 2020
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver :)

terrace, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver

screensaver versus no screensaver

On Windows XP, the screensaver was running even when the montior was off which is a waste. Ever since I discovered that, I simply turn screensavers off and have the monitor power down in 5 minutes or less.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver

1. Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver - Similar Threads - Using monitors third

2. Third monitor use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third monitor use: Running Win11 with new PC, with 2monitors, happy user. Bot Philips USB-C Adapter to work with a 3rd monitor.PC doesn't find the new display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor-use/43489f81-3bcb-4d98-af13-cacdc8931a0e
  3. Third monitor use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third monitor use: Running Win11 with new PC, with 2monitors, happy user. Bot Philips USB-C Adapter to work with a 3rd monitor.PC doesn't find the new display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor-use/43489f81-3bcb-4d98-af13-cacdc8931a0e
  4. Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors: I recently bought a new monitor but decided to keep the old monitor in a dual monitor setup. The new monitor is much larger than the old. When my screen saver comes on, I get black on the outside edges of each monitor and the screensaver image split between the two. It looks...
  5. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  6. Third Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  7. Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a screensaver on dual monitor not being used: I'll be watching a movie and my main smaller monitor is just dimmed an on. Is there any screensaver application or so even turning it into a blank screen until I move my mouse would work. Curious what solutions you guys have haha. MS should have thought about this by now...
  8. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow: Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on...
  9. using two monitors

using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d
  10. desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors

desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors: Greetings: I have two monitors attached to my Windows 10 desktop PC. One of them has an image burn-in problem, but it's only temporary (it goes away after an hour or so, weird). I'd like to be able to setup a screensaver to run on only that monitor, but after searching, have...