Windows 10: Using Two Monitors

Discus and support Using Two Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by cfuglein, Apr 16, 2021.

1. cfuglein Win User

Using Two Monitors

Using Two Monitors [​IMG]

I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help

Carl

:)

cfuglein, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Using Two Monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Using Two Monitors

1. Using Two Monitors - Similar Threads - Using Monitors

2. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  3. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  4. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  5. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  6. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time: I use Windows 10 and above for my project in English, Spanish, etc. I am monitoring CPU usage of Win devices using typeperf %Processor Time. I want to run typeperf in devices with different locale without having to change object or counter. I see we have perflib from...
  7. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time: I use Windows 10 and above for my project in English, Spanish, etc. I am monitoring CPU usage of Win devices using typeperf %Processor Time. I want to run typeperf in devices with different locale without having to change object or counter. I see we have perflib from...
  8. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

9. I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason: I often connect my laptop to my TV when I watch movies but for some reason since yesterday when I connect the HDMI cable and switch the TV input to the laptop, the TV screen will say there's no signal. The laptop screen will still go dark which is normal. But sometimes when I...
  10. I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason: I often connect my laptop to my TV when I watch movies but for some reason since yesterday when I connect the HDMI cable and switch the TV input to the laptop, the TV screen will say there's no signal. The laptop screen will still go dark which is normal. But sometimes when I...