Windows 10: Using two network printers and one of them unavailable

Discus and support Using two network printers and one of them unavailable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Brother DCP - 2520D stopped working after the new windows update. It's working completely fine with wired connection. Troubleshooter didn't detect any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vewas, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Vewas Win User

Using two network printers and one of them unavailable

Brother DCP - 2520D stopped working after the new windows update. It's working completely fine with wired connection. Troubleshooter didn't detect any issues.

:)

Vewas, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Jun 29, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Can't Access networked Brother Laser printer- To print or use Web I/f

Not all Printer drivers are included in the installation media. Even mine (Brother HL-4040CN), you would need to manually add it to the list:

1. Control Panel->Devices and Printers->Add a Printer
    2. Follow the steps to set up a network printer. At one point, Windows will search for available printer, click on "The printer that I want isn't listed"
    3. Click on "Windows Updates". Windows will start downloading a complete list of Printers.
    4. Select your printer name & model then install.

EDIT: Just tried to install as a USB printer for MFC-7820N since I don't have this printer to set up as a network printer. The result as shown in the list after clicking on "Windows Update":

Using two network printers and one of them unavailable [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Using two network printers and one of them unavailable - Similar Threads - Using network printers

2. Printer is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is Unavailable: I have a CanonMaxify2100 multi function printer installed. Previously it was connected to WiFi with my phone and I could print from my phone, my iPad, my wife's phone and the laptop which was also hotspotted to my phone. I have since connected to the NBN and have reset the...
  3. Printer is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is Unavailable: I have a CanonMaxify2100 multi function printer installed. Previously it was connected to WiFi with my phone and I could print from my phone, my iPad, my wife's phone and the laptop which was also hotspotted to my phone. I have since connected to the NBN and have reset the...
  4. Printer is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Unavailable: My printer is listed but it is unavailable> How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-unavailable/58ea2c6f-f8d1-4d3c-99f8-398b335da603
  6. Printer Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Unavailable: My printer is listed but it is unavailable> How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-unavailable/58ea2c6f-f8d1-4d3c-99f8-398b335da603
  7. Printer Unavailable

8. Two Network. One VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Network. One VPN: i have two network on my pc. one for game and the other for streaming it. i went in advanced setting in OBS Studio app Streaming app and chose my second network to it and it will work. my first network for game and second only for stream but. when i use vpn. it will connect...
  9. Printer unavailable

Printer unavailable: my printer was working perfectly fine a few weeks ago. since yesterday the printer is showing unavailable. Its a HP officeJet pro 6978. any advice? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-unavailable/936f4b87-5ec8-463f-b8c5-429a90c0f14f
  10. Using printer network printer

Using printer network printer: Hello everyone, I have some troubles with my printer. So there are 2 computers. The first one under Windows 10 pro x64 and another one under Windows XP SP3. They are in the local network. My printer Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 plugged in Windows 10 pro x64. Everything looks...