Windows 10: Using unactivated windows copy

Discus and support Using unactivated windows copy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I built a pc in a shop and the vendor told me he applied windows 10 to my hardware, then months after that windows told me that the license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Youssef Al Gendy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Using unactivated windows copy

Hello, I built a pc in a shop and the vendor told me he applied windows 10 to my hardware, then months after that windows told me that the license expired or something like that, and now my windows is unactivated. My question is, is it illegal to use unactivated windows till I can afford to buy a new license?

:)

Youssef Al Gendy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?

I'm trying out an unactivated copy of W10 Pro on a virtual machine. Apart from not being able to personalise the desktop it seems to be fully functioning. What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?

Steve C, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Using unactivated windows copy

Delicieuxz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Using unactivated windows copy

1. Using unactivated windows copy - Similar Threads - Using unactivated copy

2. unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unactivated windows: can i legally use windows any version even one that's no longer supported without ever activating it because i can't afford it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/2214af95-5213-499b-be5e-b3e2ec5453db
  3. unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unactivated windows: may I use windows without activating it because windows license key is too expensive for me and I can't afford itthank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/8cd2e360-eb7f-4b77-b247-8db1d4f067a9
  4. working using unactivated windows please read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    working using unactivated windows please read: Hello, I am a worker in a company as a graphic designer, so the company loaned me a high specification msi laptop, because my laptop has a low specification, I designed an office laptop with windows but it was not activated, and after I got money from designing for company...
  5. working using unactivated windows please read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    working using unactivated windows please read: Hello, I am a worker in a company as a graphic designer, so the company loaned me a high specification msi laptop, because my laptop has a low specification, I designed an office laptop with windows but it was not activated, and after I got money from designing for company...
  6. Is it ok to use unactivated windows 10 for working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it ok to use unactivated windows 10 for working?: So I work as graphic designer using Inkscape and Photopea in unactivated Windows 10, is it ok? is it violating microsoft terms? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-use-unactivated-windows-10-for-working/bcdf6f38-b258-4d49-b2d2-ac9d39544405
  7. Windows 10 S using an unactivated copy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 S using an unactivated copy?: Hey. So, my family’s always been a macbook kind of family (kinda ridiculous if you ask me!) but my sister has been recently interested in getting a windows 10 S laptop. The main problem? She can’t afford a license for an activated copy of windows 10 to remove the restrictions...
  8. using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use

using an unactivated windows 10 for commercial use: HelloI want to ask about Windows 10,this is my condition I want to make an e-book that might be commercialized, I just don't have enough money yet to buy a licensed windowsMay I use Windows 10 that has not been activated in making an e-book through a free application, once...
  9. Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?: Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows? so basically i’m trying to run bootcamp off my mac, and i downloaded an iso off the official windows website. when i was setting it up it asked me if i wanted to put in a product key (or something) and i said i’d do it...
  10. using an unactivated windows 10

using an unactivated windows 10: hey I've recently downloaded the windows 10 iso image from Microsoft even though I don't have a license key and I started using it I live in a third world country and it's just not possible for me to buy I license key, because the it's price is worth a salary in my country,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unactivated copy of windows 10 pro