Windows 10: Using unactivated windows copy

Discus and support Using unactivated windows copy in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I built a pc in a shop and the vendor told me he applied windows 10 to my hardware, then months after that windows told me that the license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Youssef Al Gendy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Using unactivated windows copy

Hello, I built a pc in a shop and the vendor told me he applied windows 10 to my hardware, then months after that windows told me that the license expired or something like that, and now my windows is unactivated. My question is, is it illegal to use unactivated windows till I can afford to buy a new license?

:)

Youssef Al Gendy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?

I'm trying out an unactivated copy of W10 Pro on a virtual machine. Apart from not being able to personalise the desktop it seems to be fully functioning. What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?

Steve C, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Using unactivated windows copy

Delicieuxz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Using unactivated windows copy

1. Using unactivated windows copy - Similar Threads - Using unactivated copy

2. Windows got unactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got unactivated: I have been using windows 10 pro since 2015 and it was a lifetime license and yesterday dated 24/6/19 my windows got unactivated automatically So i went to setting and enter the product key again but it gave me an error "The product key that you entered did'nt work. Check...
  3. Product key can't be used on this copy of Windows

Product key can't be used on this copy of Windows: I have Windows 10 Home and have a product key for Windows 10 Education (I purchased on onthehub). How do I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-cant-be-used-on-this-copy-of-windows/1ea747ff-a288-497b-a7a5-4f06d801c941"
  4. Permanently unactivated Windows 10

Permanently unactivated Windows 10: I've been reading that people have been using Windows 10 unactivated for quite some time i.e. far more than the 30 days in Windows 7. Is this true and would someone be able to use an unactivated Windows 10 Home or Pro for a lifetime without problems but with some sort of...
  5. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?: as the subject says, i really can't afford to buy a product key with 4000 egp :( and i don't want to use this win version if it's illegal :( plz help can i get a financial aid or something ? to buy it easily ?...
  6. Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft was very strict on Genuine Copies of Windows a decade ago. Many consumers used to run Windows with crack, i.e., a pirated copy of Windows because it wasn’t affordable. However, in the past few years, Microsoft went soft on [...] This post Why not...
  7. Running unactivated Windows 10?

Running unactivated Windows 10?: Got some 32 bit Windows 10 on some old computers. No way am i planning on buying individual copies for each one. So basically all i'm asking is to remove the water mark and to let me personalize the desktop. I mean after all. You are forcing us to move on right? Well. I don't...
  8. Copy/Clone of HDD used for Windows Backups

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Copy/Clone of HDD used for Windows Backups: I use a 500 gb external HDD to store Windows backup files and System Images. I do a backup each morning. The 500gb external HDD stays connected to the computer and holds approximately 10 System Images in addition to the file backups A few days ago, I used Macrium Reflect...
  9. copying user profile using copy to function

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    copying user profile using copy to function: Hi I understand that in versions of Windows 7 and earlier there was a function with system advanced to copy a user profile from one to another profile.....using ' copy to ' I tried this in Windows 10, but the copy to option was greyed out, so used an app called Windows...
  10. What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?

in Windows 10 Support
    What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy?: I'm trying out an unactivated copy of W10 Pro on a virtual machine. Apart from not being able to personalise the desktop it seems to be fully functioning. What else am I missing by having an unactivated copy? 20723