Windows 10: Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

Discus and support Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, I can send messages on Verizon Messages but can not receive messages. This just started 8/20/19. Anyone know a fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonaldHarvey2, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

Using Windows 10, I can send messages on Verizon Messages but can not receive messages. This just started 8/20/19. Anyone know a fix.

:)

RonaldHarvey2, Aug 24, 2019

2. Verizon Jet Pack Issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

This could be a possible internet connection issue or has something to do with your laptop's performance. For us to verify this further, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from your laptop, are there other devices connected to the Verizon Jetpack?
    • If yes, what are those devices? Were you able to get online on those other devices?

If the problem only happens on your laptop, then we suggest that you look into the troubleshooting steps for the

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

If other devices also experiencing the same issue, then we suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of Verizon Jetpack for further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

[WTB][US]   Verizon Windows Mobile Smartphone

I have an old Verizon Samsung smartphone with Windows Mobile, but I doubt you'd be interested. It's an older model than the ones you listed, but it matches all of your requirements.

Pete1burn, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10

1. Using Verizon Messages on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Using Verizon Messages

2. how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11: how can i download Verizon Message plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-verizon-message-plus-on-windows/84fe4cd8-efbe-40bb-b3bc-b3c7c069886c
  3. how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download verizon message plus on windows 11: how can i download Verizon Message plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-verizon-message-plus-on-windows/84fe4cd8-efbe-40bb-b3bc-b3c7c069886c
  4. Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Signing in to my Verizon account using my Windows 10: When I sign into my Verizon account to connect to internet using wifi or my Jetpack as a hot spot I see below.After LAPTOP there is single digit number, then 7 alphabetic letters, a space and 4 numbers, a space and 1 number. Where do those numbers come from and can I change...
  5. Verizon messages on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Verizon messages on Windows 10: Verizon messages does not work on Windows 10. Verizon has no plan at this time to fix this issue. Is there a compatible message program that I can use that will communicate with my Verizon friends who are still using Windows that allows Verizon messages? I had posted this a...
  6. Verizon Message+ Windows10 desktop app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Verizon Message+ Windows10 desktop app: How to download Verizon Message+ to my Windows 10 desktop? The Microsoft Store does not list it as available and Verizon says it's supposed to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-message-windows10-desktop-app/553aa672-5945-417e-adda-f3b3bd7883bb"
  7. verizon jetpack

verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  8. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  9. Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to use my @verizon email account on the windows 10 mail app.: I have been trying to put my two @verizon emails that Ive had for a very long time onto my mail app. I have the account put in Its just that I cannot receive or send any emails. I keep getting an error to "We could not access this account you might need to update your...
  10. Windows 10 display issues when using Verizon modem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 display issues when using Verizon modem: This seems like the best place to post this issue, but I'm not sure. If it needs to be somewhere else, please let me know. I'm trying to setup my parent's new computer. It's an ASUS Desktop PC M32CD_A_F_K20CD_K31 CD Series with an Intel i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70 GHz processor, 8 GB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. verizon messaging windows 10

2. verizon messages for windows