Windows 10: Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Discus and support Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Princesslink, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Hi Microsoft Team,

I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software.

I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music that comes with the video editor software for commercial means on the internet?

Thank you

Sincerely, Princesslink

:)

Princesslink, Feb 8, 2019

2. Video Editor

What is a good video editor paid or free ?
    I have a Samsung HMX-F80 and want to preview, make changes to the videos such as light adjustments and sharpness.
    Also stabilize it and add music.
    YouTube has the built in software to do this, but I would like not to use theirs.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 8, 2019
  3. wolfy87 Win User
    Video editor, for youtube etc...

can you suggest me some good program, not very difficult to handle, but with some nice effects, operations (titles, freeze, audio adding and some else),
    to edit my videos, for youtube, and similar purposes?

so that it has interesting functions, and not hard to workaround...
    tnx upfront guys.. *Toast :toast:

wolfy87, Feb 8, 2019
  4. AshSr1306 Win User

Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Use of Microsoft Voices in commercial Youtube project for commentary

I see that. But he has not specified whether the voices can be used in a commercial Youtube video. i.e. a YouTube video which shows ads in it.

AshSr1306, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

1. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials - Similar Threads - Using Video Editor

2. Can I use windows video editor for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows video editor for commercial use?: Can I use windows video editor for commercial use like using the filters and effects in videos or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-video-editor-for-commercial-use/2b8a8b33-574c-42db-adb5-3ee3a8e996f7
  3. Can I use windows video editor for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use windows video editor for commercial use?: Can I use windows video editor for commercial use like using the filters and effects in videos or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-video-editor-for-commercial-use/2b8a8b33-574c-42db-adb5-3ee3a8e996f7
  4. Can I use teddy bears and toys for commercial use in YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use teddy bears and toys for commercial use in YouTube videos?: Can I post videos of me playing with teddy bears and toys on YouTube for monetisation? Or is it not legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-teddy-bears-and-toys-for-commercial-use/f7a0bb29-d55a-4475-86ba-8631a16f5e67
  5. Commercial Use allowed with video editor?

Commercial Use allowed with video editor?: Hello!I started a gaming channel that I want to one day monetize. I use video editor to do the simple thing I need done. While I don't use the music on there I do use the fonts. Then I started learning that even simple lines are copyright protected... So I therefore am...
  6. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  7. Photo Video editor for youtube

Photo Video editor for youtube: Can I use The video editor for YouTube without the 3-D effects. I know that some texts and probably all of the 3-D effects aren't allowed to be used commercially. So which text fonts can I use to use it commercially YouTube? Please answer. I would really appreciate it :...
  8. Video Editor Background Music

Video Editor Background Music: Hi, about the free background music available in Video Editor, where does it come from? I like some of the soundtracks such as "Anodized" and "Neon Night" and I was wondering if I could download or find it on YouTube to listen to....
  9. I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App

I was copyright claimed in youtube for using music from Windows Video Editor App: Hello, I have a question. I have been using the video editor app from Microsoft. This software comes with music that you can add from the videos. As it was available and I owned the software came with the computer, I added the music as background. I made some small...
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...