Windows 10: Using vlookup with if

Discus and support Using vlookup with if in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Nov 20, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Using vlookup with if

Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first part works ok using iferror and I want the if command to give me "" an empty string when it sees the # sign and that is the bit I get wrong as it will not accept this part.
    Here is my formula:
    =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0),"")=IF(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0)="#", "")
    It shows me #### or false
    Can someone help me please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Nov 20, 2018

2. Excel

According to this article by Microsoft MVP Todd Ogasawara, vLookup is supported by Excel Mobile.
    Even though the aricle applies to Excel Mobile for Windows Mobile 5, I think this functionality should still be present in WM6 and 6.1.

Have a look at the article. It might help:

Excel Mobile Quick FAQs

Linley Meslier, Nov 20, 2018
  3. I have a WP7 with the beta of Mango and I am using Skydrive and Excel and have an issue with one excel workbook in particular

I have a WP7 with the beta of Mango and I am using Skydrive and Excel and it says "Can't edit workbook" What formulas can cause this so that I can get rid of them, I am guessing it is vlookup but that is the whole point of the spreadsheet. Is there a list
    somewhere saying you can use these formulas on excel mobile on WP7?

Thanks,
    Larry

hometownnerd, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Using vlookup with if

Excel

I cannot get vlookup to work in Excel Mobile 6.1.

Robert John Weir, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Using vlookup with if

1. Using vlookup with if - Similar Threads - Using vlookup

2. I updated from 1909 to 2004 version using the windows media creation and lost almost half...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated from 1909 to 2004 version using the windows media creation and lost almost half...: I decided to update my windows because I was having game stutters and I thought updating my os would fix that. I updated it to 2004 version but I lost all my games and apps like drivers , epic games , origin etc. Is there a way to revert this? Please? I don't want to lose 100...
  3. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft using the Remote Connect: Applies to: Minecraft on Nintendo, Minecraft on PlayStation, Minecraft on other gaming platforms non - Microsoft Introduction Minecraft is available on most gaming devices that are out across the world, and has become popular. When you are playing online on PlayStation 4...
  4. How does one fresh install 1909 (Using a Flash Drive)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How does one fresh install 1909 (Using a Flash Drive)?: Basically, I have a machine that I fresh installed 2004 (idiotically unaware of the consequences) and now my Bluetooth and ipv4 continuously stop working in an unstable manner, rather than trying to troubleshoot any longer, I was curious if there was a way to install 1909...
  5. Will using a VPN block the “Apps and Games” and “Most visited websites” sections from...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Will using a VPN block the “Apps and Games” and “Most visited websites” sections from...: I’ve been looking into getting a VPN for a while now to be able to access geo-restricted content in my country, but my parents are concerned they will not be able to monitor the websites I view, the apps I use and my screentime via the Family Report feature. Are their fears...
  6. Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...: Hi! So like the title said, my Razer laptop was completely stuck in a reboot loop after I factory reset it. YouTube videos were telling me to create a recovery drive from another laptop and use that to boot it up, so I did. Now my Razer has Lenovo windows, which I...
  7. How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys: [ATTACH]PowerToys has recently come up with a new module for Windows 10. This new application is Color Picker that will allow the users to get […] This article How to use Color Picker module in Windows PowerToys first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual...: Im trying to use an app Examsoft each time I open it it said it not compatible to virtual machine, It need to run on non virtual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-use-an-app-examsoft-each-time-i-open/ec0b54d3-bc10-466f-96f9-9c9c73cccc46
  9. I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.: Like the title says I have two Win10 Pro keys and used one to build my PC last December. Now I need to use the other but can not remember which is already activated. I have used a couple apps to try to find out what my current serial # is. None of the results match my...
  10. Printing a photo using Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...