Windows 10: Using vlookup with if

Discus and support Using vlookup with if in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Nov 20, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Using vlookup with if

Hi all,,,,, I am trying to retrieve the contents of a cell using vlookup and if, The cell will be either a number, a blank or the # sign. The first part works ok using iferror and I want the if command to give me "" an empty string when it sees the # sign and that is the bit I get wrong as it will not accept this part.
    Here is my formula:
    =IFERROR(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0),"")=IF(VLOOKUP($B$158,$A$27:$AH$76,$C$156+3,0)="#", "")
    It shows me #### or false
    Can someone help me please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Nov 20, 2018

2. Excel

According to this article by Microsoft MVP Todd Ogasawara, vLookup is supported by Excel Mobile.
    Even though the aricle applies to Excel Mobile for Windows Mobile 5, I think this functionality should still be present in WM6 and 6.1.

Have a look at the article. It might help:

Excel Mobile Quick FAQs

Linley Meslier, Nov 20, 2018
  3. I have a WP7 with the beta of Mango and I am using Skydrive and Excel and have an issue with one excel workbook in particular

I have a WP7 with the beta of Mango and I am using Skydrive and Excel and it says "Can't edit workbook" What formulas can cause this so that I can get rid of them, I am guessing it is vlookup but that is the whole point of the spreadsheet. Is there a list
    somewhere saying you can use these formulas on excel mobile on WP7?

Thanks,
    Larry

hometownnerd, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Using vlookup with if

Excel

I cannot get vlookup to work in Excel Mobile 6.1.

Robert John Weir, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Using vlookup with if

1. Using vlookup with if - Similar Threads - Using vlookup

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  6. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  7. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  8. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...