Windows 10: Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45.

Discus and support Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell computer and it has always given me problems with the DVD/CD player. I'm using Windows 10 and getting code 45. I have noticed a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CorrinePowell, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45.

I have a Dell computer and it has always given me problems with the DVD/CD player. I'm using Windows 10 and getting code 45. I have noticed a lot of people with this problem. Should I replace the internal DVD player or is it a software problem?

:)

CorrinePowell, Feb 6, 2019

2. Code 45 for cd/dvd after windows 10 update

The cd/dvd was working fine prior to the Windows 10 update and now I have a Code 45 stating that it is not connected to the computer. The device is in a Dell laptop and I have run the troubleshooter, checked the driver, checked for hardware updates, spent
    hours on the phone with Microsoft, pulled the device from the laptop and reinstalled it, rebooted, only to be back at Code 45. Any suggestions? Microsoft also uninstalled Windows 10 and then reinstalled it...no help.

hersheybax, Feb 6, 2019
  3. alan 675 Win User
    Windows 10 DVD code 45

Original Title:

how do i reconnect my dvd driver it shows code 45 only had this prob since windows 10 down loaded

alan 675, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45.

Hidden drivers show error code 45 after Windows 10 upgrade

My windows 10 laptop is no longer recognizes the DVD drive. Device manager gives following error: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45); To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

The suggested troubleshooting solution did not work for me.

RajivBerry, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45.

1. Using Window 10, DVD not recognized, getting code 45. - Similar Threads - Using Window DVD

2. code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45/80a9d895-7321-4aec-918d-03788befc154
  3. WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives

WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives: WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives Tab is missing in Device manager how do I restore tab and function of my internal DVD/CD driveRegards Dale...
  4. WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives: WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives Tab is missing in Device manager how do I restore tab and function of my internal DVD/CD driveRegards Dale...
  5. WINDOWS 10 CODE 45 My internal DVD/CD-ROMS drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. DVD/RW No Longer Recognized code: 45

DVD/RW No Longer Recognized code: 45: Hello, since some days my HP Zbook 15 G2 doesn't recognize the Optical drive. That has occurred after I attempted to read a DVD. Before that episode, all worked well. The model number of it is SU208GB. This is the error message I got when I open the device manager in the...
  7. code 45

code 45: As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for...
  8. computer code 45 on external dvd/cd rom

computer code 45 on external dvd/cd rom: iI am using an ACER NOTEBOOK TRAVELMATE code 45 is showing on an external usb plugged in dvd/cd rom any help resolving this problem please. thanks...
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...