Windows 10: using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF

Discus and support using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the past I could print to Adobe PDF with no problems. Recently these jobs get hung up in an error mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve FA, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Steve FA Win User

using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF

In the past I could print to Adobe PDF with no problems. Recently these jobs get hung up in an error mode

:)

Steve FA, Nov 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 Print to Adobe PDF

I am trying to print to Adobe PDF from a website. I have been able to easily do this until I updated to Windows 10. I have Adobe Acrobat XI Pro. I have two printers that appear that used to allow this: Save as PDF and a printer labelled Adobe PDF. I have
    switched browsers (Edge to Chrome) as suggested in other strings. I have reinstalled the printer labelled Adobe PDF. I select these printers and I am asked to chose a directory and to name the file which I do and nothing happens. Prior to installing Windows
    10, the PDF would open to let me review it.

I have also installed Microsoft Print to PDF. When I utilize this option, a PDF file is created but it does not open immediately. When I go to open the PDF file I get a notice through Adobe the says the file is not a supported file type or the file is damaged
    or corrupted. I am open to any idea to regain the ability to print to Adobe PDF.

Chris WhitakerSW, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Print to Adobe PDF

I did as you suggested and the problem persists. As a matter of fact, I just tried to print a OneNote section to PDF and it would not save when printing to the Adobe prineter I installed. When I tried to use the Microsoft Print to PDF and try to open the
    PDF file that is created, I get this:

using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF 3b1f6279-f9e7-4219-a5de-c5bdda972625.jpg

Chris WhitakerSW, Nov 27, 2018
  4. ddelo Win User

MS Edge does not print to Adobe PDF, following FCU

Since installing FCU, MS Edge (my default browser) does not print to “Adobe PDF”. All other apps, including ie 11, have no problem printing to the “Adobe PDF” printer. There was no problem, with Edge before FCU.
    MS Edge does print with no problem to “Microsoft Print to PDF”, to my HP LaserJet and to "Microsoft XPS Document Writer".

I already did both Repair and Reset of Edge (Settings > Apps > Microsoft Edge > Advanced Options), with no luck!

Does anyone else experience the same problem? Is there a solution to that?

And a little background:
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Version 1709 Build 16299.309
    Microsoft Edge Version 41.16299.248.0
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, (Classic Track) Version 2015.006.30417

using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF [​IMG]

Any idea and suggestion is most welcome!

ddelo, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. using Windows 10 and can not print to Adobe PDF - Similar Threads - using print Adobe

2. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  3. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  4. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant print to PDF with adobe reader

Cant print to PDF with adobe reader: Hi, When i am at work i try to print to PDF...but it wont do it, and just shows a box saying that my license doesnt allow me to do this. Do you know how to get round this?
  6. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  7. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes: Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe...
  8. My Adobe PDF won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Adobe PDF won't print: I was trying to print something from my Adobe PDF reader, but it keeps freezing and won't respond. Is there any other PDF reader I can download that will work better? I'm getting pretty tired of Adobe. Unless you pay, their stuff won't work. Yes I've rebooted and it...
  9. Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam: I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add...
  10. Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?

Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?: I've got Adobe CS5, which comes with Adobe PDF Printer, however it doesn't seem to work anymore. It prompts for a location, then does nothing. I would happily use Microsoft Print to PDF, but I can't tell it where to save the document. They are currently saved in what used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe not printing windows 10

2. edge will not print to adobe pdf

3. windows 10 can use adobe to print to pdf for free

4. print edge web page to pdc with hyperlinks w10,
  5. adobe pdf document print asks for a microsoft account,
  6. adobe print pdf windows 10,
  7. use adobe pdf in windows 10,
  8. edge not printing with adobe,
  9. when I go to print a microsoft pdf file the paper size is not there