Windows 10: Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel

Discus and support Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am in Documents and attempt to edit a document while online I keep getting the message " SIGN IN Required." We can't save or check for changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike Lembke, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel

When I am in Documents and attempt to edit a document while online I keep getting the message " SIGN IN Required." We can't save or check for changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again. I purchase a new laptop in the past and this issue just came up in the last few days. Before that, I could edit all word and excel documents with no issues

:)

Mike Lembke, Feb 23, 2019

2. ALL OF MY EXCEL & WORD DOC FILES

Hi Daniel,

We would like to know more about your concern. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are the Excel and Word documents the only files affected?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel

Word and Excel documents are slow to open in Windows 10

Have the same problem, here are my conditions:

- Windows 10 Professional x64.

- Office 2007 Ultimate.

- Opening Word and Excel documents is slow when Word/Excel not currently open/running.

- Opening the Word/Excel document with Word/Excel already open is fast/normal.

Solution is the same as reported:

1) Disable Cortana.

2) Restart Windows.

Step 2 is very important.

wayne_9901, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel

1. Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel - Similar Threads - Using microsoft word

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  5. Latest Microsoft Word & Excel

Latest Microsoft Word & Excel: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Word & Excel 2016 Version: 2106 for My Windows 10 OS Laptop ↓ As Attached Screen Shot Below. I would like to know is this the Latest Version or is there any New Version released after that. If Yes, then...
  6. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  7. Word and excel

Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  8. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  9. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel

Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel: just installed Windows 10 and now my Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel docs open I see data, and then immediately close. Please advise how I can fix this, as I noted from the microsoft website that Windows 10 should recognize Microsoft 2013....
  10. Using Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canont upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired. onedrive word doc

2. we cant save or check for changes because your cached credentials have expired ms word o365