Windows 10: Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

Discus and support Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had no issues with uploading, previously, to genealogical sites I was using - now I can't get one item to upload. Get to the 'select files' site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VBCBatten, Nov 10, 2018.

1. VBCBatten Win User

Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

I had no issues with uploading, previously, to genealogical sites I was using - now I can't get one item to upload. Get to the 'select files' site okay; guess it's the scanning next before indicator emphasizes 'Done' where you hit that button for the uploading process. Only thing wrong is the dial keeps circling and will until computer shuts itself off - result: the file with document or picture did not upload as the party or such intended for is still empty. This has been going on for days now and am getting very frustrated.

:)

VBCBatten, Nov 10, 2018

2. Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

I cannot upload scanned documents

Hi Colin,

I realize that you are unable to upload scanned documents. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• On which website are you trying to upload?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

1. Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I... - Similar Threads - Using suddenly unable

2. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  3. I am unable to use Cortana

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to use Cortana: um i tried to find some solution on youtube but when i go in cortana i cant speak it shows 'Your organization has turned off voice assistance for Cortana in Windows. You can still get Cortana's help by typing in the text box.' then in one video they said that i go in...
  4. Uploading pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading pics: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, now when I upload pics to send, the pics will load sideways and broader which makes it distorted. No matter which way I flip the pic before i send, it will never send correctly, how can I fix this?...
  5. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  6. Uploading pics

Uploading pics: Hello, How can I upload pics to wallpaper library to Microsoft users? WR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pics/1e7a8589-46da-46f5-bc24-9d6f6c0f90d2
  7. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser: I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not upload documents to my school turn in website either unless I drag the file. When I go to browse to locate the file I wish to...
  8. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  9. Windows 10 pics and documents

Windows 10 pics and documents: A couple years ago my son downloaded Windows 10 on my 2009 laptop. I bought a new HP laptop a couple weeks ago, set it up, Went to download all my folders and documents to external storage and they are nowhere to be found on either laptop! Help...
  10. Unable to save any document on desktop in windows 10

Unable to save any document on desktop in windows 10: For last few days I am unable to save any document on desktop of my laptop running windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-save-any-document-on-desktop-in-windows/e97a02f9-cf4a-4b27-b5e2-93066ba94897

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to upload